Far-Right Activist Laura Loomer Refuses to Concede, Sobs About Voter Fraud

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
Unlike members of your cult i dont wait for someones daughter to tell me what I'm supposed to think

biden hid in his basement instead of campaigning knowing his party was stealing the election .
My man,if the Democrats could steal an election Mitch Mcconnel would be long gone

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
Are you really that obtuse? Biden hid in his basement the last two weeks of the campaign. It was the DNC and his campaign managers who stole the election
You DO realize if elections could be stolen there would be no Mcconel,Desantis, Cruz ,or mcarthy.............right?

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
You DO realize if elections could be stolen there would be no Mcconel,Desantis, Cruz ,or mcarthy.............right?
Why then did so many Democrats lie about Trump steeling the election? Why did they lie about Bush steeling the election from Gore? Why did they lie about Stacy Abrams having the election stolen from her? Why did they lie about DeSantis steeling the election from Gilliam? Why are the Democrats such liars? You seem to be an insider and know there is no way elections can be stolen so why is your party lying so much?

vantexan

You make it all or nothing. The Dems didn't have to win every state, every district to win in 2020. They had to win big metro areas in a handful of swing states. There were too many irregularities, too many anomalies. And rules were changed at the last minute by people not authorized by state constitutions. So good for you, you got one over on us. Notice it's the Dems squawking about election rules being tightened up since 2020.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
You make it all or nothing. The Dems didn't have to win every state, every district to win in 2020. They had to win big metro areas in a handful of swing states. There were too many irregularities, too many anomalies. And rules were changed at the last minute by people not authorized by state constitutions. So good for you, you got one over on us. Notice it's the Dems squawking about election rules being tightened up since 2020.
you underestimate the hatred of the Dems for the people i listed. Trust me on this : those folks would have been LONG GONE had the Democrats had the ability to steal an election.

vantexan

you underestimate the hatred of the Dems for the people i listed. Trust me on this : those folks would have been LONG GONE had the Democrats had the ability to steal an election.
Those people are in very red states and districts. Not the same as stealing in a district that's purple.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Oh look more bitching and moaning that everyone doesn't accept your dear supreme leader sloppy Joe as a legitimate president.

The election was rigged.
Lots of people know it.
Deal with it leftie.

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
the funny thing is the election WAS rigged, just not with ballots on election day or anything like that

it was rigged with 4 years of constant propaganda by the media and DC elites screeching that Don was ruining the country, and by country they meant their corrupt playground that Don wasn't playing by the rules in

Darmark7

Please take 2 mins of your time to listen to this. We are at the point now where both sides have said you can’t trust electronic voting. One side is saying to go back to paper and verification of each voter the other side is not wanting this. Why? If you believe the elections are secure you haven’t done any research and are just a MSM parrot or else you are beyond stupid.

Last edited:

Darmark7

Then why is both sides lying about voter fraud and demonstrating before our eyes how easily the machines can be manipulated? This lie has been going on for decades by both sides so why do they keep lying? It’s just like the people that keep telling us the vaccine doesn’t work when 90% of the media has already told us that is a lie and how great the vaccine is. Sheesh you would think by now everyone would know the media is telling us the truth even when people on both sides are agreeing on the opposite of what the media is telling us.

Last edited:

fishtm2001

Why does both sides keep lying about voter fraud and demonstrating before our eyes how easily the machines can be manipulated? This lie has been going on for decades by both sides so why do they keep lying? It’s almost like the people that keep telling us the vaccine doesn’t work When 90% of the media has already told us that is a lie and how great the vaccine is. Sheesh you think by now everyone should know the media is telling us the truth even when people on both sides are saying the same thing.
Why does?

Darmark7

Why does?
Went back and fixed it for you so you can focus on the bigger picture.

Why is Biden lying and saying we have to make sure no election can ever be stolen again? Is he not getting the right information you are getting about how there is no real election fraud? Is he so uninformed that he doesn’t know the truth? Why has this non subject been a major subject for years now? We have presidents, congress, and senators talking about this non problem while you a regular person knows the truth. How can they be so dumb?

El Correcto

god is dead
the funny thing is the election WAS rigged, just not with ballots on election day or anything like that
I think it was. I think they illegally changed laws in certain states that allowed ballots that other wise wouldn’t of been counted. I think they used this phony covid pandemic to change election laws in favor of democrats, ballot harvesting, mail in voting, etc.

Every loser in the country that doesn’t even know where when or how to vote, let alone what they are voting for got to turn in a ballot against orange hitler they saw on social media.

fishtm2001

Went back and fixed it for you so you can focus on the bigger picture.

Why is Biden lying and saying we have to make sure no election can ever be stolen again? Is he not getting the right information you are getting about how there is no real election fraud? Is he so uninformed that he doesn’t know the truth? Why has this non subject been a major subject for years now? We have presidents, congress, and senators talking about this non problem while you a regular person knows the truth. How can they be so dumb?
Also, aliens are living amongst us