Fat Boy denied his request for bacon stuffed donuts - Eats crow instead

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Election Supervisor Reaffirms Decision Rejecting Claims of Rules Violations in International Officer Election

Dick eM', the Election Supervisor for the Election of International Union Officers, has issued a supplemental decision reaffirming his rejection last February of claims that the IBT violated the Election Rules.

The supplemental decision is in response to claims that the IBT violated the Election Rules in connection with its responses during the 2016 Election of International Union Officers ...

The decision finds that the union’s actions, which the protesters attempted to attribute to partisan politics, were motivated entirely by the union’s “institutional interests” and concludes to the contrary that the protester’s arguments “are mere speculation and unsupportable.” The members who filed the protest included two unsuccessful candidates in the international officer election ... as well as TDU.

55 pages of deNile

Last edited:

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Will TDU gonna keep asking for donations now? Will they give back donations they collected since November for a rerun?

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Election Supervisor Reaffirms Decision Rejecting Claims of Rules Violations in International Officer Election

Dick eM', the Election Supervisor for the Election of International Union Officers, has issued a supplemental decision reaffirming his rejection last February of claims that the IBT violated the Election Rules.

The supplemental decision is in response to claims that the IBT violated the Election Rules in connection with its responses during the 2016 Election of International Union Officers ...

The decision finds that the union’s actions, which the protesters attempted to attribute to partisan politics, were motivated entirely by the union’s “institutional interests” and concludes to the contrary that the protester’s arguments “are mere speculation and unsupportable.” The members who filed the protest included two unsuccessful candidates in the international officer election ... as well as TDU.

55 pages of deNile
giphy (15).gif

LeadBelly

Banned
In the spirt of TOS and the election is over what's in it for you to make fun of a porter who's been doomed to cleaning the toilets of the members who he screwed. It's kinda like letting your dog poop in someone's yard and not cleaning it up.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
In the spirt of TOS and the election is over what's in it for you to make fun of a porter who's been doomed to cleaning the toilets of the members who he screwed. It's kinda like letting your dog poop in someone's yard and not cleaning it up.
I was making fun of you.
Ironic that I plagiarized your posts and you criticize me for mimicking you.
I'll add hypocrite to your attributes in the Con column.

LeadBelly

Banned
Come on, you easily go 3 bills big boy. I had a personal issue with the cheeseburgler. We had words face to face, like real men do. I'd still call him bat boy to his face today if I had to. You aren't a member of any union nor are you involved in any of this. You are just trolling. I really don't want to pour gasoline on the fire but I can see you do.

hyena

I was making fun of you.
Ironic that I plagiarized your posts and you criticize me for mimicking you.
I'll add hypocrite to your attributes in the Con column.
Why do you keep attacking my brother? Also I find it ironic that you of all people would make fun of another overweight individual..

A

Article 3

That was Sunday night and I did not.
Totally straight ... music didn't seem as vibrant.
Standing 5 feet from the stage all I would get is white noise. Vibrance is not the norm in most venues unless it was Montrose playing 12 string.