Favorite Comedy Skits

Some of my favorite stuff can`t be posted without offending some. The passing of Robert Schimmel reminded me of his bit about eating really spicy food that passes through his digestive system and "expels" just as spicy, burning his bottom. To relive it he trys rubbing the area with a Popsicle only to have his mother walk in and find him in that position. He said the only thing that could have made it worse would be if he were saying "Oh Yea! Thats the way I like it!"

tourists24

I know how ya feel cach,,, I really wanted to post some Eddie Murphy and Richard Pryor stuff on here.... but NSFW....lol

All of my favs can be considered offensive by some here.

Top four off the top of my head.

Sam Kinison "The disciples said - It`s a shame Jesus has too die!. Jesus says - Well maybe I wouldn`t have to if you`d go get a ladder and a pair of pliers!"

Robert Schimmel " Never have sex with your pet! Especially if it`s a parrot because they`ll always tell on you!"

Dave Atell " Me and my friends are like a group of superheroes. There`s me, my blind one legged friend, my 500 pd fat friend, and my midget friend. Together they call us the Un*uckables"

Patton Oswalt Oopsy, tiny bit of language.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Does anyone even remember Shelley Berman ?? I used to have a comedy album of his and listened to it all the time.

Today, I like Ralphie May. My favorite was Geo. Carlin.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Steven Wright is soooo dry, He just has to look deadpan into the camera and I laugh.

"Right now I'm having amnesia and deja vu at the same time. I think I've forgotten this before."
"

I was once walking through the forest alone. A tree fell right in front of me--and I didn't hear it.

"I wrote a song, but I can't read music so I don't know what it is. Every once in a while I'll be listening to the radio and I say, "I think I might have written that."

"I put tape on the mirrors in my house so I don't accidentally walk through into another dimension."

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
Does everything always have to be a philly or an irish connection for ya , me lad? :wink2:

Can't help it the boat from Mayo came to Philly instead of Boston or New York. Heck even the Philly Phanatic is Green. Check out the Eagles opening day uniform it will be the old "Kelly Green" LOL

bigbrownhen

I remember listening to my Grandma's Jerry Clower albums on her old cabinet size record player. The Coon Hunting Story ; "knock him out John, whoowh!!!!" is a classic. Here is another good one.

Can't help it the boat from Mayo came to Philly instead of Boston or New York. Heck even the Philly Phanatic is Green. Check out the Eagles opening day uniform it will be the old "Kelly Green" LOL

That`s mold.

The Irish are nothing but trouble. (Ducks to avoid flying frypan sailing out of kitchen)

moreluck

golden ticket member
8- what? You mean like a big trainyard?

My favorite 8 tracks was a Mamas & Papas one and a Three Dog Night one. Yes, I've experienced more modes of music than you. 45, 33 1/3 and 78's.......no those aren't calibers of bullets.

So, do you know what these are ??