FBI and DOJ Report for UPS/FedEx Pilots Flying out of Memphis

ccc

you came up with all this from skimming???

Dano's comments are obviously not derived from skimming my documentation. The way this works is I post my documentation online and then watch the traffic coming through my site from FedEx Legal's ip addresses. Not long after that someone will pop up on the forum with a level of detail well beyond my documentation. The article about Fred S's second case of manslaughter is the article published in the Memphis Commercial Appeal. I was able to retrieve it myself from the Memphis Central Library archives. The first case of manslaughter was documented in Robert Sigafoos's book Absolutely Positively Overnight.

Emails and legal admission statements by FedEx are simply the best evidence you can get. This documentation is extremely important for both UPS and FedEx employees. Take the time to read it. I welcome any questions about the sources of my documentation.

Guy Cobb

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Dano's comments are obviously not derived from skimming my documentation. The way this works is I post my documentation online and then watch the traffic coming through my site from FedEx Legal's ip addresses. Not long after that someone will pop up on the forum with a level of detail well beyond my documentation. The article about Fred S's second case of manslaughter is the article published in the Memphis Commercial Appeal. I was able to retrieve it myself from the Memphis Central Library archives. The first case of manslaughter was documented in Robert Sigafoos's book Absolutely Positively Overnight.

Emails and legal admission statements by FedEx are simply the best evidence you can get. This documentation is extremely important for both UPS and FedEx employees. Take the time to read it. I welcome any questions about the sources of my documentation.
http://www.guycobb.com/hurricane/creek.html
Guy Cobb

Guy,

Dano is a FedEx corporate shill. Since you're new to the site, you'd have no way of knowing that. Whenever something rotten about FedEx meets fresh air, out trots Dano to try and put a pro-FedEx spin on it. It's pretty hard to polish a turd, but he tries anyway. He's very obvious, and not very good at what he does. I guess he's another example of FWS getting what he pays for.

I fully agree with you on the email and legal papers trail. I haven't had a chance to review your work yet in-detail, but I thought a few of Scott Mugno's emails were very interesting. Is manslaughter #1 the college friend killed in the traffic accident where Fred was driving? If so, I'm assuming that manslaughter #2 is the pedestrian Fred hit and killed in Memphis.

I have always hoped that someone from FedEx Corporate with a conscience would come forward and reveal some more internal documentation about the way this company really operates. All of it...the anti-union payoffs and lobbying, the corporate jet fleet, the attacks on employees who get injured on-the-job etc. The list could potentially be very long.

I look forward to reading your work in detail.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member

Guy Cobb

I'm going through this report and am amazed at the level of deception and cover-up. Best of all, we find out the our beloved Scott Mugno knows nothing about safety and has no background in the field. Mugno is a former top FedEx attorney suddenly promoted to Managing Director of Safety. What a coincidence that the all-out war on employees on injuries and liability (preventable/non-preventable injuries) starts full-scale when this promotion occurs. Obviously, Mr. Cobb was an insider who had the courage to blow the whistle on FedEx. Believe me, Guy, you have just barely scratched the surface of this rotten hellhole.

While the runway issue and subsequent cover-up are important, and expose FedEx for the devious, illegal organization that it is, how about some documents dealing with CIGNA, Aetna, Anthem and other FedEx providers? Where is the email trail documenting warfare on over-40 employees, injured employees, and similar time-bombs? Somewhere, this information is also available, and I urge those who have it to come forward.

Mugno has always made me sick, and now that I know why he's in his position, I despise him even more. The Alan Elam letter confirms that the residential overcharge was intentional, long-standing, and criminal. I also found the mis-use of the 9-11 "security delay" code enlightening. Imagine, profiting from a national tragedy. Sickening.

Thank you for your courage in revealing the internal rot at FedEx Express.

Last edited:

ccc

Scott Mugno, FedEx Express' former Managing Director of Safety was transferred to Pittsburgh some time after answering my interrogatory questions which are included in my documentation (starts on page 149). Mugno was at the center of Memphis' Bermuda triangle which includes FedEx Express, the Memphis Airport Authority and the FAA. Wade Gowen, a TOSHA (Tennessee OSHA) investigator explained to me that a FedEx Express employee was riding on a tug that was moving an aircraft at the Memphis airport. The employee fell off the tug and was run over by the plane's tires which resulted in the loss of both of his legs. When Wade began his investigation at the airport he said Scott Mugno showed up unexpectedly and immediately confronted him by telling him that TOSHA had no jurisdiction over the accident, that it was the FAA's jurisdiction.

ccc

This is outstanding news for both UPS and FedEx pilots. Memphis Airport Authority CEO Larry Cox is resigning. This is what I've been working towards for the past three years. I'm including a link to the story in the Memphis Comical Appeal but I think they block you if you do not have a subscription. If you can't get to story here's the best of Larry Cox's quotes...

"Complaints and suggestions come with the territory, Cox said, but “some of the organized efforts to try to make individuals feel uncomfortable, that’s what disappointed me."

Larry Cox's current salary is $350,000 a year.

Larry Cox sets Jan. 2 exit from Memphis International Airport The Commercial Appeal

Disgruntled2

Saved it as a PDF. Thanks Guy for your fight! Much success to you in exposing the coverup!

Attachments

• Larry Cox sets Jan.pdf
    429.7 KB · Views: 290