Fed-Ex 3rd quarter earnings

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
IMG_4773.gif

FedupExpress

Amazon only delivers the stuff they ship themselves. They do not make pick ups from businesses outside of their own ecosystem. They are definitely a threat, but they are not doing the exact same work We are.
None of this matters, fedex is outdated and trash
Shall be done soon enough
UPS Will follow

There's no. Need for these types of companies

zeev

Amazon sells stuff outside of what’s on their website. Companies contract with them to keep product n warehouse and deliver as needed.

vantexan

Amazon sells stuff outside of what’s on their website. Companies contract with them to keep product n warehouse and deliver as needed.
My understanding is Amazon sells very little that is their own branded merchandise. Most of what they sell is from other companies. They either warehouse it in their distribution centers or the company involved ships it after Amazon conducts the sale.

yadig

You post the dumbest stuff.
Just repeating what my manager said in meeting. He’s young, ambitious, fairly smart and wants to take sm job when she’s eventually fired. He won’t be around long. In the last 10 years I’ve had 5 different managers.

bacha29

Layoffs coming?
Two key disclosures in the article which command attention:
1. "Cutting back on temporary help". Translation: In quite a number of stations sort line help is supplied by temporary staffing agencies. Expect to see contractors having to provide Raj with even more free sort line and truck loading help if they have any hope of getting out of the building on time.

2. "Securing more competitive transportation rates". Contractors, what Fat Freddy and Raj are telling you is that they won't be
satisfied until you are literally hauling their junk for free. Some of you have been on here crying about rates cuts and compressed margins. Based on that four letter sentence.....the worst of it may be still to come as evidenced by the on the spot dismissal of
Patton their largest contractor and never missed a beat.....Like the it never even happened and Spencer Patton never existed.

Aquaman

Feel bad for that guy. He had a lot of legitimate gripes. Like the company charging customers a fuel surcharge, when they weren’t even paying for the contractors fuel. That’s one of the scummiest scams I’ve ever heard. Overcharging for fuel and not passing the profit to the person paying for the fuel lol.

yadig

Feel bad for that guy. He had a lot of legitimate gripes. Like the company charging customers a fuel surcharge, when they weren’t even paying for the contractors fuel. That’s one of the scummiest scams I’ve ever heard. Overcharging for fuel and not passing the profit to the person paying for the fuel lol.
When you go and buy a car do you try to negotiate the price down? When you sell something do you try and get top dollar? FedEx pays what they can get away with. I don’t blame them it’s just business. I blame the idiots that didn’t stand up and fight for a fair wage. It sounds like the mechanics have finally seen the light and now are trying to organize. They’re just late to the game at this point with express being gutted for even cheaper labor with little to no benefits.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
LOL, you people.

bacha29

LOL, you people.
Wrong. Those "people" know a ripoff when they see it. Some years back Fat Freddy got nailed for failing to pass oversize and overweight charges back to the guy dragging it around and had to make amends.
His so called "administrative fee" scam that he uses to avoid passing the full surcharge back to the guy buying the fuel will eventually catch up with him.

yadig

Yeah, it's always someone else.
I agree that it was silly, but nevertheless he said it and I had to bite my tongue
Wrong. Those "people" know a ripoff when they see it. Some years back Fat Freddy got nailed for failing to pass oversize and overweight charges back to the guy dragging it around and had to make amends.
His so called "administrative fee" scam that he uses to avoid passing the full surcharge back to the guy buying the fuel will eventually catch up with him.
it already has

yadig