Federal Government Ends 'Critical Race Theory' Training for Employees

MisplacedRailWorker

an absolute *ing disgrace of a human being.
Hey Marine, I don't have a daughter, I've got two nasty sons, my ex says my first looks like he was picked from my ass, handsome guy.
That said,
How are you, how's your girl, how are both of you doin?
Here's a song for you, I love it, tear up every time I hear it
My best to you
And yes I'm very familiar with the song, you figured me right on. trust me I would give you the entire update but there's no more alcohol here and... My heart's too broke to pay attention!

floridays

And yes I'm very familiar with the song, you figured me right on. trust me I would give you the entire update but there's no more alcohol here and... My heart's too broke to pay attention!
I hope you're just messin, no reason for a guy like you to be in that situation.
friend your heart, no alcohol, you ain't my boy............ I told your mother..........

Sounds like a good song, play it Marine

MisplacedRailWorker

I hope you're just messin, no reason for a guy like you to be in that situation.
friend your heart, no alcohol, you ain't my boy............ I told your mother..........

Sounds like a good song, play it Marine
Thank you sir. No I actually had a very pleasant weekend. I'm not drowning in her memory... For now

Happy Labor Day to you and all the working men and women who made this country what it is. I can take it from here. How's retirement?

MisplacedRailWorker

I love this land. Trust me there are plenty of guys like me to take care of this fine country. Let tomorrow be a celebration of the old guard passing down the legacy... To the young old-guard. We're still out here. Here's a pic of me and @floridays doing a crew change:
maxresdefault.jpg

floridays

Thank you sir. No I actually had a very pleasant weekend. I'm not drowning in her memory... For now

Happy Labor Day to you and all the working men and women who made this country what it is. I can take it from here. How's retirement?
I still work, I like what I'm doing, they may have to black bag me at lunch time.
I like who I work with, they tolerate me. When I decide to quit I'll go back home, I'm missing it more each day though my friend. Home is not how I left it, most have died, but it's home nonetheless. You are a respectful kid, much better than me, stay as you are.

I said kid, not from disrespect, I like to think I've got a lot of kid in me.
You're a good man.

MisplacedRailWorker

I still work, I like what I'm doing, they may have to black bag me at lunch time.
I like who I work with, they tolerate me. When I decide to quit I'll go back home, I'm missing it more each day though my friend. Home is not how I left it, most have died, but it's home nonetheless. You are a respectful kid, much better than me, stay as you are.

You're a good man.
Oh no trust me I'd rather be "kid" for as long as I possibly can... If it ever takes me more than 60 seconds to jerk off please shoot me on sight.

MisplacedRailWorker

Your type gives me rest. Proud to pass it on to you, much better hands than mine.
Debatable, it's probably just the new Marlboro gloves
I definitely lost my dad's original pair on a route years ago… These were from the catalog
I remember as a kid sitting with him in the living room counting thousands of the tickets off the sides of his Marlboro light packs! Holy :censored2: that mountain was bigger than me... Mom really made him walk a LINE! Haha I always buy them on ebay, when I lose them or they get worn out. There's thousands out there so there's always somebody selling them, but the only way you would have one is if you smoked enough to order it.

Brown echo

If u are not alive than for sure truth is not real
WTF kind of :bsbullf: is being foisted upon the American People now?

Critical race theory (CRT), the view that the law and legal institutions are inherently racist and that race itself, instead of being biologically grounded and natural, is a socially constructed concept that is used by white people to further their economic and political interests at the expense of people of color.

How many millions of dollars are spent on this type of ignorant boondoggles?

This had to have been started by Obama and Biden!

Russ Vought, director of the Office of Management and Budget, wrote a memo informing agencies of Trump's instruction to stop using controversial forms of training on “critical race theory,” “white privilege” and “any other training or propaganda effort that teaches or suggests either...that the United States is an inherently racist or evil country or...that any race or ethnicity is inherently racist or evil.”
“It has come to the President's attention that Executive Branch agencies have spent millions of taxpayer dollars to date "training" government workers to believe divisive, anti-American propaganda,” Vought wrote in the memo to heads of federal agencies and offices.
Vought cited reports of executive branch employees being taught in the classes -- designed to educate employees about “white privilege” and other concepts -- that “virtually all White people contribute to racism” and that it is racist to believe that America is a land of opportunity.
“These types of ‘trainings’ not only run counter to the fundamental beliefs for which our Nation has stood since its inception, but they also engender division and resentment within the Federal workforce,” Vought said.

View attachment 308599
I'm just going to leave this here:
View attachment 308699
Hi! You're on a rock floating in space. Pretty cool, huh! When you had the biggest Republican president '' Reagan'' who floated American with cocaine and his wife started ''Just say No'' camping didn't stop but continue spending taxpayers' money, to date rehabilitation centers around America and the families that were affected by that Black and whites.

Last edited:

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
Hi! You're on a rock floating in space. Pretty cool, huh! When you had the biggest Republican president '' Reagan'' who floated American with cocaine and his wife started ''Just say No'' camping didn't stop but continue spending taxpayers' money, to date rehabilitation centers around America and the families that were affected by that Black and whites.
Is Garblish a language?

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus

You're a good man.
Look me up when you get here. I’m thinking “home” for you here isn’t very far from me.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Did you and Biden go to the same grammar and sentence structure class?
I don't have a clue what's your point.