Fedex Complaints pouring in... .....lol

kickpackage1

The next time the driver has a package for this woman since it is in Tampa on a nice bright sunny low humidity day with clear skies you can see for miles .... The driver should WEATHER CODE IT

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Delivered to a 500k house the other day. Barely found it. Had a massive bush growing right in front of the numbers.

I have a rural route in an affluent county. I deal with that every day. Drives me crazy... You live in a million dollar house and you can't up numbers or put them in an obvious, visible place? I usually have to find a house by process of elimination. Lol.

upsbeernut

Sometimes i feel like a nut sometimes i dont
There's an excellent one from a few years ago of a UPS driver zinging an envelope all the way from the street. The package car barely stops and it's already out of his hand and on the way. I gave him a 10 for form, and a 10 for speed, but only a 9 for smarts because he got caught.
Should have been a 2 for getting caught.

upsbeernut

Sometimes i feel like a nut sometimes i dont
I have a rural route in an affluent county. I deal with that every day. Drives me crazy... You live in a million dollar house and you can't up numbers or put them in an obvious, visible place? I usually have to find a house by process of elimination. Lol.
Like I said in other posts, take some sticky numbers with you and stick them somewhere visible, I guarantee the rich a h will never notice.

vantexan

About 10 years ago made a special trip for my mgr at 2030 at night to a very upscale gated community to make a rich guy happy. Guy, one of the residents, who came to gate accused me of being some kind of thief because "FedEx people don't work this late." I'm in uniform driving a 700. After about 10 minutes of discussion I managed to get his name and told him I'll let recip know he wouldn't let me in. Open sesame!

kickpackage1

FedEx was shocked ...lmao that is funny , I got one i delivered to a home one day and nobody was home signature required scanned door knocker left door tag next day manager tells me that the people called in and said they were home all day and that I never knocked or they would of heard it ... Ok now why would I drive all the way to someone's house just to scan a door knocker and just leave do you really think I want to come back so the customer released it to be left at the front door so I did their dog was out so I watched him sniff around the box lift his little leg up and took a piss right on their package ...lol

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

It was completely inappropriate for the driver to call the customer to try to make "amends". Those phone calls rarely work out they way that we want them to. If anything, you can apologize if and when you go back to that address in the future.

hypo hanna

Lots of "kims" in this world. Thing is, FedEx didn't hire quite so many in the past. The company needs to save money to give to stockholders. Her packages are secondary to that goal.

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
Lots of "kims" in this world. Thing is, FedEx didn't hire quite so many in the past. The company needs to save money to give to stockholders. Her packages are secondary to that goal.
Yep! Smith has long forgotten that FedEx is a small package delivery business instead of a kiss the stockholder's asses company.

If Fred could rid the company of two things it would be customers and couriers.

whenIgetthere

I had one gut ask me today why his express saver package due Thursday wasn't delivered yesterday, Monday. I told him he might want to check with the shipper.