Feeder in-cab camera training....

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
THIS IS BULLYING^^^^^^
670DC1F4-A573-445A-8E25-76DDB4B754CA.gif

qdg2

No one will miss you, missy
Nor will I........like taking a dump....flushing you clowns down the sewer. Yep, You have the equivalency of a turd.

Retirement will be one big colon cleansing. MOF, I'd rather do colonoscopy prep.

Say, don't catch on fire......I'll walk on by.....

There will be a couple I'll say good-bye to at work....

Man this feels good....

BrownMonk

Old fart Package Car Driver
Bid jobs hear........

Laughable. If bizarre.

If you are feeder qualified, you are expected and required....yes required to do what the job requires. 70 lbs and all the rest.

And most feeder drivers.......really? Now, "most" feeder drivers wouldn't bid a job knowing they couldn't do it......because generally they don't "WANT" to work that hard. Or can't physically. So, it never becomes a problem.

The real problems begin when the pkg ctr mgr. goes ballistic for the slow pace of the feeder driver. Again, pkg is responsible for the productivity numbers. As stated......pkg in a feeder.

Say, I've never ever heard of not sending or dispatching anyone at UPS for fear of injury. UPS sends raw rookies cross-country sleepers....cdl and a medical....you go. "If something happens...." Really?

When I had a nut and bolt industrial route in pkg.....no women ever bid it......and certainly no old folks. Too much work. Everyone knew.....

You are a little sensitive Scooter. I'm just telling you how it is on the east coast. We have about 50 feeder guys here none of them do any of the work you describe. Every 5 years or so, we will get a building manager that shows up on a night shift and demands a feeder driver gets in the trailer to unload. The feeder driver goes so slow that they are asked to leave soon after and never returned if they are assigned to the building. If they are out of building, they won't do the work because their workers comp is from another State in many cases. Sounds like you are a new feeder driver and will learn soon.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Nor will I........like taking a dump....flushing you clowns down the sewer. Yep, You have the equivalency of a turd.

Retirement will be one big colon cleansing. MOF, I'd rather do colonoscopy prep.

Say, don't catch on fire......I'll walk on by.....

There will be a couple I'll say good-bye to at work....

Man this feels good....
Chuckle. 🤡 No cares about you. Leave today.

qdg2

You are a little sensitive Scooter. I'm just telling you how it is on the east coast. We have about 50 feeder guys here none of them do any of the work you describe. Every 5 years or so, we will get a building manager that shows up on a night shift and demands a feeder driver gets in the trailer to unload. The feeder driver goes so slow that they are asked to leave soon after and never returned if they are assigned to the building. If they are out of building, they won't do the work because their workers comp is from another State in many cases. Sounds like you are a new feeder driver and will learn soon.
And so....?

You are a little obtuse....Scooter.

New....omg.