Figure your tax cut under Obama

tieguy

Banned
What ever happened to the budget surplus in place when the current theives took control of the white house eight years ago?

Do you consider the 40% drop in the value of the dollar and loss of purchasing power in this country over the last 8 years a tax?

I think if Clinton had not weakened his intellligence agencies and had not weakened the military and done his job with Al Qhadia then he could have prevented 9/11 at which point you would not be asking me the above questions. How soon we forget the catastrophic affect of 9.11 on our economic indices.

paidslave

I think if Clinton had not weakened his intellligence agencies and had not weakened the military and done his job with Al Qhadia then he could have prevented 9/11 at which point you would not be asking me the above questions. How soon we forget the catastrophic affect of 9.11 on our economic indices.

If I recall correctly Bush was in office on 911 not Clinton!

Bush should have beefed up security right away when they were warned!

Mr TIEGUY! Quit blaming Clinton! MrTie Bush was in office for well over a year and he should have beefed up security too!. Your mentality probably believes that Clinton should be responsible for last years Hurricanes too! and the one rollling into Bushes home state soon!

When you are warned to take adequate precausions take it serious! This is what we learned hopefully!To take the imminent threat serious and Bush did not when he was warned with 911! Let see how Texas Fairs with the Hurricane this weekend!

Hijack planes and Bush did squat!

BUSH WAS WARNED BIN LADEN WANTED TO HIJACK PLANES

By DAVID E. SANGER
Published: May 16, 2002
The White House said tonight that President Bush had been warned by American intelligence agencies in early August that Osama bin Laden was seeking to hijack aircraft but that the warnings did not contemplate the possibility that the hijackers would turn the planes into guided missiles for a terrorist attack.
''It is widely known that we had information that bin Laden wanted to attack the United States or United States interests abroad,'' Ari Fleischer, the president's press secretary, said this evening. ''The president was also provided information about bin Laden wanting to engage in hijacking in the traditional pre-9/11 sense, not for the use of suicide bombing, not for the use of an airplane as a missile.''

Last edited:

tieguy

Banned
If I recall correctly Bush was in office on 911 not Clinton!

Bush should have beefed up security right away when they were warned!

Mr TIEGUY! Quit blaming Clinton! MrTie Bush was in office for well over a year and he should have beefed up security too!. Your mentality probably believes that Clinton should be responsible for last years Hurricanes too! and the one rollling into Bushes home state soon!

When you are warned to take adequate precausions take it serious! This is what we learned hopefully!To take the imminent threat serious and Bush did not when he was warned with 911! Let see how Texas Fairs with the Hurricane this weekend!

Hijack planes and Bush did squat!

BUSH WAS WARNED BIN LADEN WANTED TO HIJACK PLANES

By DAVID E. SANGER
Published: May 16, 2002
The White House said tonight that President Bush had been warned by American intelligence agencies in early August that Osama bin Laden was seeking to hijack aircraft but that the warnings did not contemplate the possibility that the hijackers would turn the planes into guided missiles for a terrorist attack.
''It is widely known that we had information that bin Laden wanted to attack the United States or United States interests abroad,'' Ari Fleischer, the president's press secretary, said this evening. ''The president was also provided information about bin Laden wanting to engage in hijacking in the traditional pre-9/11 sense, not for the use of suicide bombing, not for the use of an airplane as a missile.''

I know all about the skillfull means of trying to pin the blame on Bush. The fact is everything that happens the first year of a presidents term is dictated by his predecessor. You're right though you side loves to ignore Clintons 8 years of mismanagement of this issue and blame bush for his 8 months of presidency prior to the event.

Clinton emasculated the Intelligence agencies and military prior to this event. Bush barely had 8 months in office before the event took place. 9/11 was clearly precipated by Clinton. So when Bush took office the players for 9/11 were already in place. Warnings of terrorist activity come all the time. When Bush decided to actually create a system that would broadcast those warnings throughout the country your side then accused him of fearmongering to push his agenda.

diesel96

I know all about the skillfull means of trying to pin the blame on Bush.
The fact is everything that happens the first year of a presidents term is dictated by his predecessor.

Ok Tieguy so when Obama/Biden is elected this Nov, and we have a terrorist attack next year somewhere in the US, are you going to give the new incumbants a pass?.........:rofl:

You're right though you side loves to ignore Clintons 8 years of mismanagement of this issue and blame bush for his 8 months of presidency prior to the event.

Mis-management you claim, forget to mention how republicans fillibustered Clinton at the chance of taking out Bin Laden. Do I have to post Clinton's interview humilating Fox's Chris Wallace again....:dissapointed:

Clinton emasculated the Intelligence agencies and military prior to this event. Bush barely had 8 months in office before the event took place.

Clinton's tenure has produced some of the most high tech, high powered weapontry and satellite systems the world has ever witnessed which in turn served Bush and our military quite effectively during GW jr's first term.

9/11 was clearly precipated by Clinton. So when Bush took office the players for 9/11 were already in place. Warnings of terrorist activity come all the time. When Bush decided to actually create a system that would broadcast those warnings throughout the country your side then accused him of fearmongering to push his agenda.

Ok, so in your opinion, Clinton created 9/11, but it had nothing to do with previous republican administration's deployment of US Armies occupation in areas of Saudi Arabia and the Middle East.

Last edited:

tieguy

Banned
Ok Tieguy so when Obama/Biden is elected this Nov, and we have a terrorist attack next year somewhere in the US, are you going to give the new incumbants a pass?.........

Absolutely the accountability in this issue has to go beyond partisan politics.

There were numerous contributing factors in the 9/11 attacks that contributed to those attacks. Serious failures on the part of our intelligence agencies to work together. Those flaws were in place prior to bush.

UPS Lifer

I filled out the little form and it seems that I do not get a tax cut. No surprise there. I suppose B. Hussein lied when he said he was going to cut taxes for the middle class.

I just heard BO say on a clip played on FOX that anyone making $250 K or less will not have any kind of tax increase including: payroll, capitol gains, income.

He has stated in the past at least a 28% increase...."maybe more". In an interview with Bill O'Reilly, Bill was slamming him and said he could justify 20% but not 25 to 30%...and Barrack O'Bummer said "OK this is something we agree on" (20%).

What a coward.... O'Bummer was getting slammed and cried "uncle"! Just think what would happen if him and Putin were talking. O'Bummer would probably give Georgia and maybe Alabama to him.....!!! LOL!

paidslave

Ok Tieguy so when Obama/Biden is elected this Nov, and we have a terrorist attack next year somewhere in the US, are you going to give the new incumbants a pass?.........

Absolutely the accountability in this issue has to go beyond partisan politics

There were numerous contributing factors in the 9/11 attacks that contributed to those attacks. Serious failures on the part of our intelligence agencies to work together. Those flaws were in place prior to bush.

Sorry Tie but that is a Bush Cop out and you people fell for it! I can't wait when Barrack gets in and we could blame everything on Bush Jr during his term and so can you! If it wasn't 8 months, it could have been in his last year and I believe you would will still blame Clinton for 911!

So we can compare President Bush Senior for Clinton having marital stoggees in the Oval Office? Blame the guy before you? This is nonsence and you know it!

I believe Bush needs to accept responsiblity as Clinton has for his blunders for any peace and to restore trust in our Democracy!

It is nice to hear other opinions!

tieguy

Banned
Sorry Tie but that is a Bush Cop out and people fell for it! I can't wait when Barrack gets in and we could blame everything on Bush Jr during his term!

Paid do you understand how things work in Washington. Do you realize that the plan for Bushs first year was already in place when Bush took office?

It is nice to hear other opinions and what I grasp it is all the Presidents fault! This compares to blaming Bush Senior for Cllinton having marital stoggees!

Poor comparison. Clintons troubles with extra marital flings had nothing to do with his executive accomplishments. Clinton however had eight years in office. The intelligence network in place was his. The military in place was his.

Bush needs to accept responsiblity and so does Clinton for their blunders!

I don't disagree but you can't draw a straight line at their start and end dates. Next years economy will be GW's not his successors. Next years foriegn policy issues will at the least be inherited from GW. In some cases they will be his. The same with 9/11. 9.11 is 95 percent Bill Clinton and the policies he put in place in the eight years prior.

The above is also true for congress.

paidslave

I just heard BO say on a clip played on FOX that anyone making $250 K or less will not have any kind of tax increase including: payroll, capitol gains, income.

He has stated in the past at least a 28% increase...."maybe more". In an interview with Bill O'Reilly, Bill was slamming him and said he could justify 20% but not 25 to 30%...and Barrack O'Bummer said "OK this is something we agree on" (20%).

What a coward.... O'Bummer was getting slammed and cried "uncle"! Just think what would happen if him and Putin were talking. O'Bummer would probably give Georgia and maybe Alabama to him.....!!! LOL!

Bad comparison! O'really has his citizens card and pays taxes. Putin is a Foreigner and pays squat. I understand what you are getting at but Barrack has his plan and it is in writing! They are all a bunch of whaffling liars!

20% sound good to me too!

tieguy

Banned
Sorry Tie but that is a Bush Cop out and you people fell for it! I can't wait when Barrack gets in and we could blame everything on Bush Jr during his term and so can you!

Be carefull what you wish for. The real estate market and finance market may be close to bottoming out or may have bottomed out. In my opinion I expect to see a rebound in both during the second half of the year. Once it bounces the other way the economy will start turning around. Once it turns around look out. Interest rates are pretty low right now.

paidslave

I don't disagree but you can't draw a straight line at their start and end dates. Next years economy will be GW's not his successors. Next years foriegn policy issues will at the least be inherited from GW. In some cases they will be his. The same with 9/11. 9.11 is 95 percent Bill Clinton and the policies he put in place in the eight years prior.

What Policys? I didn't hear the one where it's okay to Hyjack airplanes and fly them into buildings.

Am I missing one?

paidslave

Be carefull what you wish for. The real estate market and finance market may be close to bottoming out or may have bottomed out. In my opinion I expect to see a rebound in both during the second half of the year. Once it bounces the other way the economy will start turning around. Once it turns around look out. Interest rates are pretty low right now.

I wish you are right but I have a very difficult time believing that!

A new president?

It could take decades particularly with all the crap going on chasing terrorist over any border we feel necesssary! Nukes, intercontinental ballistic warheads being built everywhere. We may see another World War if we are not careful and I wouldn't surmise it stimulating the ecomony! The only job security could be the military!

For most of us at BC will all be lucky to keep up with inflation!

Iran is next Tieguy if Sarah gets in office. Can we assume that they don't have WMD's or terrorists? Sarah said we will cross any border if the threat is there!

Stock Market is not going anywhere if she gets in!

my2cents! I believe We need a period of peace for it to go up and we may get that with Barrack as President or we will continue to drive the economy in the dumper!

tieguy

Banned
What Policys? I didn't hear the one where it's okay to Hyjack airplanes and fly them into buildings.

Am I missing one?

Clinton - disorganized intelligence community that did not share information nor work together. thats his policy

Bush organized effort under one agency -homeland security that has eliminated any further attacks on american soil since 9/11.

tieguy

Banned
I wish you are right but I have a very difficult time believing that!

A new president?

It could take decades particularly with all the crap going on chasing terrorist over any border we feel necesssary! Nukes, intercontinental ballistic warheads being built everywhere. We may see another World War if we are not careful and I wouldn't surmise it stimulating the ecomony! The only job security could be the military!

For most of us at BC will all be lucky to keep up with inflation!

Iran is next Tieguy if Sarah gets in office. Can we assume that they don't have WMD's or terrorists? Sarah said we will cross any border if the threat is there!

Stock Market is not going anywhere if she gets in!

my2cents! I believe We need a period of peace for it to go up and we may get that with Barrack as President or we will continue to drive the economy in the dumper!

More likely that terrorist countries like Iran will view Obama as weak militarily and weak on experience and will therefore become much more aggressive. Being the guy that submits to a beating does not eliminate the threat of beatings. Peace through strength.

Reagan proved that point .

paidslave

More likely that terrorist countries like Iran will view Obama as weak militarily and weak on experience and will therefore become much more aggressive. Being the guy that submits to a beating does not eliminate the threat of beatings. Peace through strength.

Interesting point!

UPS Lifer

Bad comparison! O'really has his citizens card and pays taxes. Putin is a Foreigner and pays squat. I understand what you are getting at but Barrack has his plan and it is in writing! They are all a bunch of whaffling liars!

20% sound good to me too!

Paid .... my comparison was to caving in under pressure! It had nothing to do with taxes. BO agreed to the 20% to get out of the confrontation. When there was no O'Reilly in his face he said 25-28% capital gains tax.

diesel96

Paid do you understand how things work in Washington. Do you realize that the plan for Bushs first year was already in place when Bush took office?

This logic should also appy to Alaska, So all this talk about Sarah Palin's accomplishments in her first year as gov is all credited to her predecessor.

Yes, true about the republican lead congress during Clinton, who balked at the opportunity to take out Bin Laden as Clinton requested.

Clinton - disorganized intelligence community that did not share information nor work together. thats his policy

Bush organized effort under one agency -homeland security that has eliminated any further attacks on american soil since 9/11.

You've posted once or twice before that congress gets their own quality intel on their own.

Perpetuating the myth that the democrats are weak militarily there Tieguy?, just look at the past.......

tieguy

Banned
Yes, true about the republican lead congress during Clinton, who balked at the opportunity to take out Bin Laden as Clinton requested.

I don't believe that happened but if it did this is one of those things you don't present to congress.

You've posted once or twice before that congress gets their own quality intel on their own.

was there a question here?

Quote:

Perpetuating the myth that the democrats are weak militarily there Tieguy?, just look at the past.......

I believe I was perpetuating the thought that Obama would be weak on the military. I don't necessarily perpetuate the point of the democrats being weak on the military concept since they do tend to get us into plenty of wars.:happy-very:

Bill Clinton said himself he was about to get bin laden but he balked at the one opportunity he had.