First all Muslim city council and Mayor

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus

I wonder if they will be able to separate their religious and cultural beliefs from their jobs? Most of them are foreign born. I’m thinking the one American female on the council will have an especially hard time. Muslim men don’t like women in “their business”.
“Religion is not inside the (City Hall) building," Hassan said. "It's outside in the mosque and temple and the church. Not in City Hall." We shall see.

BMWMC

B.C. boohoo buster.
Diversity is define by a minority groups integration and acceptance by the larger majority. This new council is just a part of the millions of Americans with Middle Eastern decadence and will be joined by Muslims and Arabs war refugees that USA has open its doors to. Many on the right angrly barked endlessly on Fox "News" that we didn't get 10's or thousands more. America is a melting pot of immigrants and it's what keep us a great and prosperous country.

Not xenophobic, isolationist, racist, nihilistic authoritarianism.

joe-biden-biden2020.gif

obama-biden.gif

BMWMC

B.C. boohoo buster.
Any bets on how long before Sharia law is invoked or "voted" in?
How long before the city of Detroit is consumed?

Politically helping.
It wouldn't hurt you, I think, to read the article first.

"Council members told the Free Press that religion will not play a role in their decisions."

"It’s important to remember that although we all happen to be practicing Muslims, we are elected through the processes set forth by the United States, Michigan, Wayne County and Hamtramck," Amanda Jaczkowski, one of the three newly elected Muslims on the council, told the Free Press. "We will all take an oath ... to protect the Constitution of the United States, and that includes the concept of separation of church and state. I believe strongly in that separation, and although I will bring the Islamic values of honesty and integrity to the table, the policies that I promote and affirm will be what is best for all people of Hamtramck."

How's that for "Politically helping"

dumb-idiots.gif

vantexan

This new council is just a part of the millions of Americans with Middle Eastern decadence and will be joined by Muslims and Arabs war refugees that USA has open its doors to.
You meant descent, not decadence, but hey if you want to go with decadence that works too.

cachmeifucan

Thats great actually we need more Muslims. They have great family values the pray all the time go to mosque. They dont believe in abortion, they dont want books that sexualize kids in school. They believe in marriage. I voted trump like 8 times.

BlackFriday

Please remove my account. This forum sucks.
Where is the outcry from the left about the lack of diversity?
You completely understand the "rules" of the left.
The left hate this country.
Thats great actually we need more Muslims. They have great family values the pray all the time go to mosque. They dont believe in abortion, they dont want books that sexualize kids in school. They believe in marriage. I voted trump like 8 times.
Um......YEA.NO!
Remember who hijacked planes and killed people?
Muslims are cultists that wish to kill Americans. Many put on a wonderful front but they ALL want to see America under Muslim rule. They are quietly taking over the world. Call it crazy but this is their goal.

Why don't we hear from the left about Muslims and their belief that women are second class citizens? Why is there no outcry when the photos of Muslims seeking refuge, by walking into other countries, show all the men in front on their cellphones as the women stay behind carrying the children and worldly possessions?
The left are very mentally ill people. You can't debate a leftist
It's like talking to the wall.

Sportello

Hamtramck has been a Muslim majority city for nearly a decade. The city council has been Muslim majority since 2015. Why shouldn't the city council reflect the population?