First day back from Vacation

G.V. Rush

All Encompassing Member
FT Driver on the tail end of my first time taking 2 straight weeks off. Man I tried so hard to eat right and exercise to not get out of cardboard shape. Still managed to gain 5 pounds.

Obviously I should take it easy that first day back. Just hoping my inevitable dip in performance won't have me in a BS conversation with an office chair.

Maybe I'll use it to my advantage to create a more relaxed productive baseline. Stupid numbers. Have a good weekend labias and gerblemen!

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
FT Driver on the tail end of my first time taking 2 straight weeks off. Man I tried so hard to eat right and exercise to not get out of cardboard shape. Still managed to gain 5 pounds.

Obviously I should take it easy that first day back. Just hoping my inevitable dip in performance won't have me in a BS conversation with an office chair.

Maybe I'll use it to my advantage to create a more relaxed productive baseline. Stupid numbers. Have a good weekend labias and gerblemen!
image.jpg

Catatonic

Nine Lives

I can't remember!

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns

Is this thing on?

Welcome to Instant Crickets

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
Usually takes a couple of days to get back into the swing of things. No matter what steps you take outside of work to stay in shape, slinging cardboard will still beat you up.

Billy Ray

God, help us all.....
I'm taking 6 weeks of vacation in a row at the end of winter; I'll let you know if it's tough to return after that.

Oh wait......

Won't be coming back!