FOOD STAMP HOAX pertpetrated by the right wing and the C9!

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by The Other Side, Jan 23, 2012.

1. The Other Side

The Other Side Well-Known Troll Troll

For months now, the right wing political machine and the C9 on this board have repeated the claim that OBAMA is the food stamp president. But, as those of us in the E4 and rational americans know, this is not true.

The real food stamp president is George W Bush.! Thats right. The numbers pRoVe it!

Take a look for yourself.

For the Record: George W. Bush is the Real ‘Food Stamp President’ | AlterNet

"We asked the U.S. Department of Agriculture’s Food and Nutrition service for month-by-month figures going back to January 2001. And they show that under President George W. Bush the number of recipients rose by nearly 14.7 million. Nothing before comes close to that.
    And under Obama, the increase so far has been 14.2 million. To be exact, the program has so far grown by 444,574 fewer recipients during Obama’s time in office than during Bush’s"

As for Santorums take on "blah" people on welfare:

"36 percent of those receiving food stamps are white, 22 percent were African American and 10 percent were Latino, according to the most recent Department of Agriculture report on the general characteristics of the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program or “food stamp” program."

You have to wonder why the right wing needs to exaggerate every claim in the book to try and get elected??

Could it be that "they" just dont have a real message to get out to the people?

The original food stamp coupon

Last edited: Jan 23, 2012
  2. brown bomber

brown bomber brown bomber

get a life........and then hug your spouse and your kids your bitter feelings, blow u p this country

get some real peace unto your life...Pax, unto youi................if you accept
  3. brown bomber

brown bomber brown bomber

just you actually work........if so you're devoting too much time towards posting....ergo, you're staying up way too be a productive unit for the success of your society

just wondering.........common sense
  4. The Other Side

Brown Bomber,

the truths hurts, doesnt it? You and the others who will respond to the facts will have the same reaction as did Will Smiths robot in lost in space!
    You Are Correct It does not Compute. - YouTube

All the hours spent listening to FOXED SPEWS bomber and now you have to face reality that the information youve been hearing is wrong....

I can hear you now.... THIS DOES NOT COMPUTE!

5. av8torntn

av8torntn Well-Known Member

6. texan

texan Well-Known Member

7. menotyou

menotyou bella amicizia

I will be the first to admit I am NOT a fan of ol' GW, but the attitude of the recipients of this 'help' seems to have changed. IMO. The attitude is not one of 'Oh! Thank you so very much for the assistance so Ican get backin my feet.'. Which I am a proponent of. The attitude seems to Have changed to 'where the hell are my food stamps and heap! Is this all you are giving me? How dare you!! How do you expect me to live on this!!'

That is what I have noticed under obamamymama. And, what time of year is it?? Tax time!!! The gavernment hands out tens of thousands of dollars to mothers who work very hard during the year getting pregnant so they can claim another one of those kids running around Walmart getting screamed at about how worthless they are. Great. Can't wait to see more of that. Yippee!!
  8. trplnkl

trplnkl 555

Here is another simple question for you, with a simple answer...are more people on food stamps now than when zer0bama took office. one word answer is all that is necessary.

What a wonderful attempt to twist the facts again. Of course zero hasn't added as many people to the FS rolls, hell fire he's only been in office for three years.
  9. The Other Side

10. Baba gounj

Baba gounj pensioner

[h=2]FOOD STAMP HOAX pertpetrated by the right wing and the C9![/h]Please list every posting made by your so called C9 that supports your thread.
    Otherwise contact the mods to remove this unfounded thread.
  11. The Other Side

There are many points to this TRPL... first, all the claims that black people or mexicans are killing the country by recieving welfare isnt true, as the official record shows WHITE PEOPLE recieve the largest percentage of WELFARE in this country. 36% are WHITE.

Second, the claims that MORE people are on welfare under OBAMA than anyone in history isnt true. For 8 years, BUSH grew the welfare state by 14.7 million and NO PRESIDENT before him had EVER done that. Since 2007, BUSH grew the unemployment rolls by 6 million people. Those people were STILL unemployed when OBAMA took office and continued for many more months until they ended up on welfare.

2009 is and was a continuation of the BUSH failure and after the stimulus spending, unemployment eased and trended in a positive direction. People unemployed from 2007 into 2009 only had one last resort and that was welfare or food stamps. Thats what our goverment is for. Helping these people who "THEY" hurt in the first place with bad policies.

You all give BUSH a PASS after he ran this country into a ditch and want to disregard his bad economic policies that led to the biggest recession since the great depression. You want to blame OBAMA but with respect to welfare, its just not true.

You can believe what you want, you can repeat all the right wing talking points if you want, but that doesnt change the circumstances.

BUSH was the food stamp president and its official.

Last edited: Jan 24, 2012
  12. moreluck

moreluck golden ticket member

White, cream, pink, brown, black, yellow....who cares?

Trying to distract from the main point is a trick that doesn't work here!

More PEOPLE get food stamps under Obama than under W. There's no qualifying this statement,because colors of people weren't mentioned to begin with and make no difference.

Dance around it all you want, it's the truth!
  13. The Other Side

From moreluck post 93
    These are only a few of the misinformation posted on this site.

14. moreluck

moreluck golden ticket member

You'll totally exhaust yourself on that punching bag......pathetic!
  15. The Other Side

Sorry moreuluck, you being the largest contributor of right wing talking points on this board disregard the official record on welfare. I posted the official tally and BUSH had more on food stamps. Just because you hear otherwise on foxed spews or townhall doesnt make you right.

16. trplnkl

trplnkl 555

From the link provided by Texan on Food Stamp Program Benefits( illustrated in dollars)

2009--50.3 billion
    2011--71.8 billion

This shows an increase from the day zer0 took office and the end of 2011.

There is still a one word answer to the question I asked. Is there more or less people on food stamps today than when zer0 took office?
  17. trplnkl

trplnkl 555

Were is the link to your proof of there are less people on food stamps today than when zer0 took office? With out a credible link, everything you post is considered democrat talking points.
    You sure are quick to disregard anyone's sources , what are your sources?
  18. over9five

over9five Senior Member Staff Member

When will it stop????
  19. av8torntn

av8torntn Well-Known Member