Forced to switch centers.

DriverNerd

I can't imagine one center being better that another one--especially in the same building. They only have one set of molds when making management people.
If you're referring to management, one is always better than the other, but with staffing changes they flip flop. As far as routes go, one of our centers routes are way easier overall.

542thruNthru

what’s on the menu best friend?
🧔‍♂️✊
Sushi and whiskey...
20240117_195810.jpg

Is the posted "seniority list" for just your center, or the whole building?

....and what did your steward and business agent tell you when you asked them?
Yes the posted seniority list is for each center, not whole building. Steward says there's nothing I can do because it's building seniority? It doesn't make any sense.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Yes the posted seniority list is for each center, not whole building. Steward says there's nothing I can do because it's building seniority? It doesn't make any sense.
My guess is that your local has its own seniority application.

Ask your steward or BA to show you in the contract where there is building seniority.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
He might actually like working in another center
I’ve seen guys bitch about it and actually be treated better from onroads and oms’s because they figure the kid doesn’t know all the delivery areas and they end up cutting them breaks all the time. Happen to me when I was loaned out a few times early in my driving career…oms was paging me multiple times a day asking how I was doing and if I needed delivery or pu help.