Fred And Me

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
I just got done watching one of my favorite movies, "Roger and Me", by vantexan's favorite documentarian...Michael Moore. When you watch him chasing the late Roger B. Smith, one can't help but think of our own beloved Frederick W. Smith. Both of these captains of industry did their employees proud. True GOP "Real Americans",

vantexan

I just got done watching one of my favorite movies, "Roger and Me", by vantexan's favorite documentarian...Michael Moore. When you watch him chasing the late Roger B. Smith, one can't help but think of our own beloved Frederick W. Smith. Both of these captains of industry did their employees proud. True GOP "Real Americans",

​I like Michael Moore as a person but some of his documentaries are so full of lies and half-truths it's almost comical. No one but insane fanatics takes him seriously.

DRAisawesome

@vantexan So about like anything FedEx sends out as literature. Boy is the FedEx stock blowing up. Fred is so smart. Oh and he has 50 million shares. His wealth has rallied by 1.5 billion. Mine 2%.

vantexan

@vantexan So about like anything FedEx sends out as literature. Boy is the FedEx stock blowing up. Fred is so smart. Oh and he has 50 million shares. His wealth has rallied by 1.5 billion. Mine 2%.

​So who is defending Fred? If MFE wants to include me in his diatribes he's going to get commentary.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
​So who is defending Fred? If MFE wants to include me in his diatribes he's going to get commentary.

I said "Tea Partiers are insane", and apparently you identify with them and are offended. Sorry, but I stand behind that opinion. I wish Michael Moore would do a similar story about our Smith.

vantexan

I said "Tea Partiers are insane", and apparently you identify with them and are offended. Sorry, but I stand behind that opinion. I wish Michael Moore would do a similar story about our Smith.

But you don't really know anything about the Tea Party other than they're trying to stop runaway spending, which apparently you want.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
But you don't really know anything about the Tea Party other than they're trying to stop runaway spending, which apparently you want.

van, I like you, but I don't like your politics. IMO, the Tea Party is insane, and wasting their time because they are a tiny minority, even within the GOP. As usual, let's agree to disagree, because we're never going to see eye to eye on this one.

vantexan

van, I like you, but I don't like your politics. IMO, the Tea Party is insane, and wasting their time because they are a tiny minority, even within the GOP. As usual, let's agree to disagree, because we're never going to see eye to eye on this one.

​But you really don't nothing about them. Trying to stop wasteful spending. The horror!