Fred Butters His Toast on Both Sides

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Notice how Fred got invited to Obama's round table discussion of the fiscal cliff? That's because Uncle Fred gives to both parties...that way he gets his year-round Christmas gifts of the Ground scam and the RLA each and every year...Ho Ho Ho!! Although Mr. Smith is most definitely a Republican at-heart (major GOP fund-raiser and once rumored to be a Cabinet nominee in the Bush administration), he sucks both ends of the wiener.

This past year, when he met with Obama and then BHO praised his CEO skills, I thought I would projectile vomit for a whole week. This is the same Barack Obama who ran on Card Check and then caved on it. He's also the same guy who was going to make it easier for workers covered by the RLA to organize...until he fell apart again. Both of these inactions were God-sends for Smith, who had threatened to kill his 777 deal with Boeing if he didn't get his way. My guess is that Obama didn't want to be seen as a job-killer so close to an election, and pragmatically threw us under the bus...again. We were already there, but as soon as we had a chance to crawl out from underneath, Obama was there helping Fred out.

This is our Fred, always thinking of himself and ways to make even more money off of his workers. Think he had some "good" ideas for the President that would benefit the country...or benefit Fred? My money is on the latter.

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
Fred as always, the super weasel. He never hesitates to suck up to whoever is in power with his never ending quest to keep the union out and wages low.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
MFE,
How did your "address" to that super well known social media site go?
Something about "Human Capital"?
Apparently, you were gonna have your voice disguised and all that?
I'd love to hear about it.

I posted about it awhile back. The "big event" was a lunchtime meeting, so that was something of a disappointment. I brought a change of clothes, and did it on my won time during my break. It was well-received, but not what I was expecting.

Cutting edge companies understand what "Human Capital" means. FedEx neither understands it, nor is cutting edge.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
Go through my back posts. You aren't worth my effort.

What makes you think you're worth mine?

From what you've said about it in this thread, what it (allegedly) ended up being didn't quite live up to what you said it would be. That seems to be common theme with you.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
What makes you think you're worth mine?

From what you've said about it in this thread, what it (allegedly) ended up being didn't quite live up to what you said it would be. That seems to be common theme with you.

I said as much. I thought it would be a bigger venue, but it wasn't. Whatever you say, Homer.