fred smith and the new numbers

Discussion in 'FedEx Discussions' started by fred smith can shove it, Feb 18, 2013.

1. net worth has now reached $2.1 billion. thank you for all your hard work, turning down the union, and leaving before I owe you anything.

2. RTURNSONLY

RTURNSONLY Member

other interesting numbers on FS net worth:

2009 = 1.3B
    2012 = 1.8B
    2013 = 2.1B
    do you see a trend here? this is simply :bsbullf:SICKENING!

3. Goldilocks

Goldilocks Well-Known Member

You know, I could careless what he makes,he needs to take care of who made him rich.....

4. RTURNSONLY

RTURNSONLY Member

Exactly, cant agree with you more.

5. Slave101

Slave101 Member

Yea f** this guy, i can't believe he has gotten away with it all these years. And a big thank you/ F** Y** to those who voted out union years ago. I hope you are happy now smh

6. Cactus

Cactus Just telling it like it is

You make me sick Smith!

You've used and abused us to get where you are. You could never have achieved that kind of wealth without all of us. You don't give a damn do you? It shows!

7. thedownhillEXPRESS

thedownhillEXPRESS Well-Known Member

Two billion dollars from cutting our incomes and decreasing benefits.

thanks a lot

8. MrFedEx

MrFedEx Engorged Member

My sentiments exactly. He has gotten away with an awful lot.

9. MrFedEx

MrFedEx Engorged Member

We helped make him rich, but the real "heroes" here are the politicians Fred has in his pocket. Keeping the RLA has been the biggest factor in Smith's skyrocketing wealth. He has taken very good care of them.

10. TheJackal

TheJackal Active Member

Approximately $1.5B is in FedEx stock, which he can't just drop for extra cash. Lets see what happens to FedEx's stock and his net worth if FedEx loses the USPS account in September.

11. MrFedEx

MrFedEx Engorged Member

True. I'm going to start a thread on what I think about the stock value.

12. TheJackal

TheJackal Active Member

We....well, I already know.

13. We built "this" company for him, then when it was time to build something for us, we became nothing more than limp dicks in a whore house. But I'm afraid to do something. I might get into trouble. boo hoo hoo

14. MrFedEx

MrFedEx Engorged Member

Yeah. I think a lot of people are looking for trouble these days...and creating it.