Fred Z and Sean O unify so they can run together, but they need RH out of the way

LeadBelly

Banned
I would never want anything to do with the Boston Rat or any of the Old Guard bastards that have sold the members out for the past 18 years! Teamsters United remains and we work against the Boston Rat's slate in 2021 if we don't get the rerun. If FZ forms an alliance with the Boston Rat, I will no longer support him!!!
Are you interested in a strong UPS contract?

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Once these members get the transparency they so desperately want, watch them all start to quarrel amongst themselves. Vote no people are going to be flipping sides like crazy. From what I'm seeing it's already happening. Sean is doing a fine job of bringing everyone in and together.

I spent some time with him recently. I've studied the Teamsters and our history at nauseam, as well as Jimmy Hoffa. Sean is the real deal. Sean reminds me so much of Sr it's not even funny.

You can just tell he is a leader of men. Another good measure of a man is who he surrounds himself with. Does he make these men and women better? Do they want to run through a wall for him? Does he motivate them? The answer to these questions is yes. Sean's the real deal and it's only a matter of time before more people rally around him. This will inevitably make some mad. If bringing members together makes people mad then they don't like unions after all, and their understanding of solidarity is lacking.

Not trying to be a jerk But weren't you saying the same thing a few months ago

About KH

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
Once these members get the transparency they so desperately want, watch them all start to quarrel amongst themselves. Vote no people are going to be flipping sides like crazy. From what I'm seeing it's already happening. Sean is doing a fine job of bringing everyone in and together.

I spent some time with him recently. I've studied the Teamsters and our history at nauseam, as well as Jimmy Hoffa. Sean is the real deal. Sean reminds me so much of Sr it's not even funny.

You can just tell he is a leader of men. Another good measure of a man is who he surrounds himself with. Does he make these men and women better? Do they want to run through a wall for him? Does he motivate them? The answer to these questions is yes. Sean's the real deal and it's only a matter of time before more people rally around him. This will inevitably make some mad. If bringing members together makes people mad then they don't like unions after all, and their understanding of solidarity is lacking.

Tom Brown

All us Teamsters have formed an alliance against UPS for the upcoming contract negotiations. If you can't wrap your head around this, you don't like unionism.
Then perhaps we can hope that Fred Z will form an alliance with RH and JC42 instead of traveling to Los Angeles to campaign against RH in his Local Union Election.

Fred Z should join the JC 42 leadership in challenging UPS instead of challenging Local Union leaders.

A

Article 3

Since I've been a Teamster, 251 has always had a spot at the table. We truly have a great supplement. I was very excited to hear Sean would continue the process. He has truly moved passed the election with a path for unity in this next contract.
Truly.

A

Article 3

I think they should visit 623. My sources tell me Hour and the boys are out on Island Road already sowing the seeds of descent.
The protests are starting off slowly:
IMG_20170824_005734.jpg

But as soon as people found their bikes they started coming to support anHOURover:
And then it's now in full swing at the airport and they're angry!:
IMG_20170824_004705.jpg

They're not putting up with roosters this time and don't forget it.
COCKELLDOODELDOOO!!!

Attachments

• IMG_20170824_005332.jpg
    IMG_20170824_005332.jpg
    199.9 KB · Views: 123
Last edited by a moderator:

LeadBelly

Banned
Then perhaps we can hope that Fred Z will form an alliance with RH and JC42 instead of traveling to Los Angeles to campaign against RH in his Local Union Election.

Fred Z should join the JC 42 leadership in challenging UPS instead of challenging Local Union leaders.
I would hope

LeadBelly

Banned
Not trying to be a jerk But weren't you saying the same thing a few months ago

About KH
Yeah and I still am. Sean has a new way of goi friend about these negotiations. Not everybody's style will be the same. Last contract I don't think a strike was ever a real possibility and I agreed with it. I love Ken to death, awesome unionist. If you read the pages of this forum for the past 6 years or so Ive said the similar things about Sean. Both are good at what they do.

Times change, the atmosphere has changed. A lot of members thought they wanted a strike in the last contract, and I'll tell you they will get their wish in this one. If Sean doesn't have a good contract he will tell the members and leave it up to them to strike. This time a strike is a real option.

BrownMonk

Old fart Package Car Driver
The Metro Philadelphia supplement passed narrowly by a vote of 1,004 to 918. Three of the four locals, covering all of the largest hubs, rejected it. But an overwhelming turnout and 10-1 yes vote in Wilmington, Delaware passed the supplement.

Just goes to show you how a cancer grows. The folks close to the cancerous Local listen to a little nonsense and no one really votes and the Supplement almost goes down. Must have been like a 30% turnout.

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
Just goes to show you how a cancer grows. The folks close to the cancerous Local listen to a little nonsense and no one really votes and the Supplement almost goes down. Must have been like a 30% turnout.
That's about right disgusting turnout. People bitch but then don't vote.

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
"But as soon as people found their bikes they started coming to support anHOURover"
I wonder how Hour is making out ? Rumor is the new sheriff earned his spurs breaking the line in 97

BrownMonk

Old fart Package Car Driver
"But as soon as people found their bikes they started coming to support anHOURover"
I wonder how Hour is making out ? Rumor is the new sheriff earned his spurs breaking the line in 97

I have no doubt. The talkers always seem to be ones working on the other side. In this case, he is only working for himself.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
What was the national average voter turn out for the first contract offer last time?

Those "cancerous Local" turnout numbers aren't exclusive to them, nor are they far off what I remember as par.
It's nationwide problem.

My Local voted no last time, at 92%, with half of the eligible ballots returned.
If I remember correctly, both of those statistics put us at the top of their respective lists.

I'm thinking you have hit on a valid issue, but are isolating the wrong variables.

Hofficer Hater

Haha, Fred hates the sellout 10 Cent man. RH is as bad as Hoffa and the Boston Rat!