Fred z introduced an amendment not following procedures

Discussion in 'UPS Union Issues' started by Lead Belly, Jun 30, 2016.

1. Lead Belly

Lead Belly BANNED

So it got thrown in the trash. He was laughed at and we all sang hey hey goodbye. Everyone laughed because he so stupid. Lol

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  2. 5habits100

5habits100 Well-Known Member

That's rediculous that a person that wants to run the IBT and claims to be a great leader doesn't know the rules. He should be ashamed.

3. upschuck

upschuck Avatar bet gone wrong

What was the amendment?

4. 5habits100

He didn't follow rules of order

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • List
  5. UpstateNYUPSer

UpstateNYUPSer Very proud grandfather.

That wasn't his question.

He wanted to know what Fred was trying to amend and what was in his amendment.

6. upschuck

upschuck Avatar bet gone wrong

So it never was read?

I sure there was rumors of what it was.

7. 5habits100

It was not read. Had he followed rules of procedure he would have had it in. The person that wants to be a leader should know how you have to follow rules of procedure. This isn't his first convention. He knows this. If he doesn't the TDU lawyers gave him bad advice.

8. UpstateNYUPSer

UpstateNYUPSer Very proud grandfather.

Are there any rumors as what was in the amendment?

9. 623 TRUTHER

623 TRUTHER New Member

are you proud of how the red vests are acting? i cannot believe what I'm seeing!!

10. wide load

wide load Well-Known Member

Nut up

11. 623 TRUTHER

623 TRUTHER New Member

lets go have a slushy drink and take a walk brother... bet you won't show up alone.

12. Turdferguson

Turdferguson Just a turd

Are you buying? I love slushy s. Kamakazi where you mix all the flavors together

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • List
  13. 623 TRUTHER

623 TRUTHER New Member

are you here too brother? i need a tdu sucks pin got any more left? ill buy you a drink for one!

14. Turdferguson

Turdferguson Just a turd

No I just saw free slushy and got excited

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  15. 623 TRUTHER

623 TRUTHER New Member

come out brother... i have a black vest for you

16. wide load

wide load Well-Known Member

Anytime, anyplace.

17. Irishman Collins

Irishman Collins Active Member

Lead, I was there to and you Hoffa boys acted like a bunch of elementary kids on ice cream day in Kindergarten. You all call yourselves Teamsters? Anyone with a red vest should be ashamed at their childish behavior at such an event. It was all truly shameful, embarrassing and inexcusable!

18. Mugarolla

Mugarolla Light 'em up!

19. Shifting Contents

Shifting Contents Most Help Needed

I don't come in these forums because you all don't act like "brothers" on here but I'd really like to know why you red vested :censored2: heads think the way you are acting is in any way appropriate or professional.

I didn't have a real opionion in the TDU and the black vests before as I haven't done any research but the behavior of the Hoffa Sheeple is pushing me towards them.

Act the like elected professional union members you're supposed to be you D*!

• Like Like x 6
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  20. Shifting Contents

Shifting Contents Most Help Needed

PS - my favorite moment from Vegas was when the TDU guy took off his vest to introduce his nominee and no one booed, hell the red vested Sheeple even cheered a little when he mentioned the nominee organized over a thousand new teamsters while he was a BA or principle officer or whatever.

And then the guy SMILED HUGE when he said "for the TDU slate" and the Sheeple tried to boo but we're so confused

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List