free Period

Backlasher

Stronger, Faster, Browner
I thought seasonal was May 1st -Labor day and again at peak being Day after Thanksgiving-Dec.31st ?

I've been back to Part time Air sence Labor day. Being used on occassion for some bulk ground getting ground rate for it.

2day though, after Air was to meet and help a Driver with 2 bulk stops for a large building which only had 1 freight Elevator working, other were offline for repair. It made for long waiting for frieght.

I make a few trips up and down then next thing I know, Ground driver gone and stacked up is the rest of the building. I get a message to wait for a helper board and make the deliveries with that.

I did and after, drove my UPS truck back to building, put miles in my air board (helper board doesn't have option for truck and miles entry, LOL) and was trying to find out how they could actually have me as a helper?? Helpers are not in Season and I never signed up as a Driver helper!!!!!!

Petty, but Dude, that's a big difference in pay and I wasn't there to deliver the building. I was to help get off his 2 bulk stops and that was it.

Should I grieve this or let it go????? I'm not a jumper and it's free period yet.

Did I miss Turkey day???