Freshly browned

2flow

Hey y'all, I just got hired on as a package handler. Went through day one orientation today. Pretty excited to be part of the company. Super excited to get out of Amazon's warehouse, that place is a nightmare.

Any tips for a newbie preloader, or for what it takes to become a driver one day?

PT Car Washer

Hey y'all, I just got hired on as a package handler. Went through day one orientation today. Pretty excited to be part of the company. Super excited to get out of Amazon's warehouse, that place is a nightmare.

Any tips for a newbie preloader, or for what it takes to become a driver one day?
Don't quit when a better job with more pay comes along.

Tired Driver

Sisyphus had it easy.

Just remember that it is only a job. Management is not your friend.

PiedmontSteward

RTW-4-Less

If the goal is to become a driver, you'll figure out how long it'll take you to get there pretty soon. As far as tips, since you sound like you plan on staying:

Join the union. Find out who your steward is ASAP.