FT Pkg Layoffs

LiL"Comet"

23_33_7.gif
It I believe is whatever the top p/t person (seniority) in building is making on that shift preload or re-load. I could be totally wrong that happens once and awhile j/k.

I tink

Big Babooba

We have a full time preload. Our preloaders actually make more per hour than a driver. They get the same pay as a driver plus they get a 15 cent per hour night differential because their shift starts after 5 PM. They get very little overtime though.

Overpaid Union Thug

In the Southern Region we stay at driver pay unless we work more than seven consecutive in a non-driving job. On the eighth day our pay is changed to whatever our pay would be as a part-timer with equal seniority. I have ten years so on the eighth consecutive day my pay would be changed to whatever a part-timer with 10 years of seniority makes. Whatever that is. That is what the Southern Supplement says. It doesn't say that being in progression is a factor.

New Englander

In the Southern Region we stay at driver pay unless we work more than seven consecutive in a non-driving job. On the eighth day our pay is changed to whatever our pay would be as a part-timer with equal seniority. I have ten years so on the eighth consecutive day my pay would be changed to whatever a part-timer with 10 years of seniority makes. Whatever that is. That is what the Southern Supplement says. It doesn't say that being in progression is a factor.

You southern supplement clearly states that you don't follow the National in terms of layoffs?

The National states while in progression you get what your seniority part time rate would be during layoffs.

Oops - read the contract, there is a link on this very site!