FTX Bankman-Fried: Top Biden donor defrauds billions from investors; media praises him as a hero

oldngray

nowhere special
121522.jpg

newolddude

Commercial Inside Release

Is Quicken better than Quick Books for operating a billion dollar financial enterprise ?
I heard it was much worse than Quicken... The investigators looking into their operations said the only bookkeeping was an unfinished Excel spreadsheet, that wasn't even set up all the way into a working ledger (like they didn't know Excel,) and had only a few, mostly meaningless financial figures on it.

It's like the video games and bong interfered with setting up even a checkbook-style ledger. This is a massive financial crime.

Commercial Inside Release

Another shocking aspect to this crime is the habit of that generation, to disregard definitions of terms that reflect poorly on them. For example, SBF says he doesn't think he committed fraud, when he most definitely did... I addition to fraud based embezzlement, and fraud based fractional reserve banking that was so out of compliance with lending principles it was guaranteed to fail. The transfer, lending and gifting of money resembled more of a Ponzi scheme anyway (more fraud.)

It's like these kids have been so brainwashed to use inappropriate pronouns that don't reconcile with reality, that they have an inclination to do the same thing with unpleasant accusations like the commission of fraud. Like a Peterpan mentality where they can just wish their troubles away, like they pretend to be something they are not.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Another shocking aspect to this crime is the habit of that generation, to disregard definitions of terms that reflect poorly on them. For example, SBF says he doesn't think he committed fraud, when he most definitely did... I addition to fraud based embezzlement, and fraud based fractional reserve banking that was so out of compliance with lending principles it was guaranteed to fail. The transfer, lending and gifting of money resembled more of a Ponzi scheme anyway (more fraud.)

It's like these kids have been so brainwashed to use inappropriate pronouns that don't reconcile with reality, that they have an inclination to do the same thing with unpleasant accusations like the commission of fraud. Like a Peterpan mentality where they can just wish their troubles away, like they pretend to be something they are not.
He’s going to have a long time to contemplate his actions sitting in prison for 30 years

Babagounj

Strength through joy
He’s going to have a long time to contemplate his actions sitting in prison for 30 years
He's so disconnected with reality that he thinks because he's a vegan that alone should be enough for a Get out of Jail free card.
His parents went to a Local Whole Foods to get him supplies.
It would be easier if the Jail just met his food demand, give him an apple a day.

oldngray

nowhere special
He's so disconnected with reality that he thinks because he's a vegan that alone should be enough for a Get out of Jail free card.
It would be easier if the Jail just met his food demand, give him an apple a day.
121522.jpg

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
They better send some KY jelly too

newolddude

all Dems with a few RINOs

View attachment 411034
Like I've said before the silence is deafening as the Republican politicians have also pretty quiet. Mostly because FTX Co-CEO and Ryan Salame was giving healthily to conservative/republican politicians.They were working both sides of the aisle.

Bankman-Fried himself donated $40 million to mostly liberal efforts, while fellow exec Ryan Salame gave $23 million primarily to Republicans.

oldngray

nowhere special
Like I've said before the silence is deafening as the Republican politicians have also pretty quiet. Mostly because FTX Co-CEO and Ryan Salame was giving healthily to conservative/republican politicians.They were working both sides of the aisle.

Only Republicans getting any money from Bankman-Fried were a few RINOs and it was just a fraction of the money that went to Democrats.

newolddude

Only Republicans getting any money from Bankman-Fried were a few RINOs and it was just a fraction of the money that went to Democrats.
More than 50% isn't "just a fraction". If Democrats are neck deep in the :censored2:, Republicans are waist deep.

Salame gave to Marjorie Taylor Greene and I wouldn't call her a RINO.

Look, I fully admit the Democrats fed at the money trough and it's shameful. The whole thing needs to be burned down.

oldngray

nowhere special
More than 50% isn't "just a fraction". If Democrats are neck deep in the :censored2:, Republicans are waist deep.

Salame gave to Marjorie Taylor Greene and I wouldn't call her a RINO.

Look, I fully admit the Democrats fed at the money trough and it's shameful. The whole thing needs to be burned down.
Bankman-Fried was charged with fraud and illegal political donations. Not Salame.