Full Time Bid Notice

BrownDog5117

Hey everyone!

Last week we had some full-time bids hanging up and since I'm trying to go full-time, I obviously signed them all. My question is:

How long after the bids come down does it take UPS to notify the winner of the bid? In your experience.

Also, is the winner of the bid allowed to be public knowledge? Can I go ask my Center Manager who got it or where in line, seniority-wise, I placed in a round of bids?

Thanks!

upschuck

Here, they usually put the winning bid sheet up on info board with the winning bidder highlighted. It is public knowledge, and would be given if asked.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

The bids will list the job being bid, the requirements of the job and the minimum qualifications to be eligible to bid for the job. The bid will have both a start and end date. The "winner" of the bid will normally not be publicly announced but it is usually pretty easy to figure out who got the job. Yes, you can ask your center manager who got it and where you ranked among those who bid; however, you can also figure this out yourself as your center should have a seniority list posted.

Good luck.

Cementups

Box Monkey
Just ask. Usually they have it figured out in a week. And they have 30 days to move you to your new assignment if you are the one who got it.