Fundamental Change in Conservatism?

wkmac

Seems CPAC on Saturday is hosting an Antiwar forum to discuss current US policy which one would ask, is it out of true conviction or just the fact that "whatever Obama does, we do the opposite" kind of thing? See the funny cartoon below.

But fear not those who wallow in the State's blood and guts as during the same 2 pm hour in another hall, Newt Gingrich will be giving a speech directed at maintaining conservative focus towards Statist allegiance and death from above and keep the masses from even hearing another POV out of fear they might actually begin to think!

:wink2:

lk0214d-500.jpg

I laughed my arse off at this one knowing just how true it really was!

diesel96

Dumb jokes, complaints, whining, teleprompters, and spewing of Beck lines..no solutions, suggestions or effort. I used to think these idiots were just a mob, but, a mob has a leader. This is a herd. Wow, they stroke and diddle each other so much in this love fest the floors are sticky......Oh BTW

John Birch society back in GOP fold

av8torntn

Seems CPAC on Saturday is hosting an Antiwar forum to discuss current US policy which one would ask, is it out of true conviction or just the fact that "whatever Obama does, we do the opposite" kind of thing? See the funny cartoon below.

But fear not those who wallow in the State's blood and guts as during the same 2 pm hour in another hall, Newt Gingrich will be giving a speech directed at maintaining conservative focus towards Statist allegiance and death from above and keep the masses from even hearing another POV out of fear they might actually begin to think!

!

What you mean conservatives have a "big tent" and actually draw people with differing opinions?