funny trailer drawings

norcal10

So I was spurred by the drop frame thread about the penis drawings to create a thread about the funniest trailer drawings.
The funniest I saw was someone drew a picture of Whitney Houstons butt hole in the trailer I believe this was right after she passed away I couldn't believe it haha

over9five

Staff member
So I was spurred by the drop frame thread about the penis drawings to create a thread about the funniest trailer drawings.
The funniest I saw was someone drew a picture of Whitney Houstons butt hole in the trailer I believe this was right after she passed away I couldn't believe it haha
I'm almost afraid to ask, but........

OK.......

​How did you know it was Whitneys???

PiedmontSteward

RTW-4-Less

My first PT supervisor was one of the worst human beings I've ever encountered at UPS. He would threaten my job every day, talk ****, harass me about numbers, et cetera. It was so bad that the PT supervisor that took over after him pulled me to the side one day and said: "Hey man, you're a decent worker. Why was the last supervisor over here trying to get you fired? You have like three pages of write-ups for BS."

He was eventually promoted as a lead supervisor on a three-belt section in another part of the hub and I had been drafted into setup duty on my belt. I would steal the TOFC rollers from his areas, write: "<his initials>", "<3" (a heart), and then a hairy dong on the crappy sets with a magic marker on the rear plate (where you disengage them from a bay door and handle them while moving them from area to area) that he would be forced to scavenge for and then have to drag back to his belt, staring at the writing while pushing a jacked up set of rollers about a quarter mile across the hub.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
A couple guys got in trouble for writing "pigs" and drawing porky pig in a tote that was used as one of the totes for the local courthouses bulk document bin the driver would drop off for NDA.

FilingBluesFL

Just the usual penis' and whatnot. If I remember right there was a pretty epic mural in one of the rails that would come in every now and then.

I haven't been back there in a while though :(

It was always fun writing something naughty to someone on the sort aisle conveyor for someone to see with a crayon. After a couple passes, it was gone forever.