Georgia, Georgia Always On My Mind ... Because Georgia Controls US Senate Leadership

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I believe you posted something on here about how you were looking in to starting a retirement account and investing.

Let the adults talk
Remember a few months ago when you were crying that you'd never be able to retire because the market dropped, and it was all Trump's fault....

That was good times fren.
Lulz.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Dana Perino said last night that Abrams was tracking birthdays of 17 year olds in high school. As soon as they turned 18 they were recruited to register Democrat. Smart.
Agree!
The Republicans got outworked!
Abrams will be used as an example of targeting people who usually don't vote and getting them registered and to the polls.

Stacey Abrams Hey Hey Hey Gimme Your Vote.jpg

vantexan

different subject from what you responded to I'm talking about your process where you let 20 people run for a seat in the general election that shouldn't happen there should be a way to thin them out before then
If Doug Collins hadn't run she would've gotten over 50% and we'd be safe.

refineryworker05

Demographics in GA are changing. Blue states are run so badly that many of their residents are moving to Red states, bringing their politics with them.
This blue state red state stuff is a fantasy. I agree with Obama because it’s true. We aren’t red or blue states. We are the United States.

vantexan

This blue state red state stuff is a fantasy. I agree with Obama because it’s true. We aren’t red or blue states. We are the United States.
All that means is a state leans Republican or Democrat in its voting. If it's close, can go either way, it's called purple or a swing state.