Georgia, Georgia Always On My Mind ... Because Georgia Controls US Senate Leadership

refineryworker05

Yet Trump had millions more vote for him in 2020 than Obama did in 2008 and 2012.
Stranger Things!
Damn too bad trump wasn’t running against Obama vote totals from 8years ago. But in 2016 trump got 2.9million fewer votes than his main competitor and 54% of voters didn’t vote for him to be president. And in 2020 trump got 7million fewer votes than his main competitor and 54% of voters didn’t vote for him to be president again. Trump got 10million fewer votes than his biggest competitors across two elections.

Last edited:

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Damn too bad trump wasn’t running against Obama vote totals from 8years ago. But in 2016 trump got 2.9million fewer votes than his main competitor and 54% of voters didn’t vote for him to be president. And in 2020 trump got 7million fewer votes than his main competitor and 54% of voters didn’t vote for him to be president again. Trump got 10million fewer votes than his biggest competitors across two elections.
No one cares who new yorkers and Californians want as President.

floridays

Yet Trump had millions more vote for him in 2020 than Obama did in 2008 and 2012.
Stranger Things!
You got a scent you're following Smokey?
smokey 3.jpg

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
You got a scent you're following Smokey?
View attachment 320368
LOL ... the scent is not sweet.
I use to do a lot of work applying principles of Probability and Statistics in combination with set theory in predictive models.
I have not done that in over 20 years but the results as numbers start to pour in makes one wonder about the specific spikes that are developing in the data analysis.
Specifically, from a trending perspective, there are just too many inconsistencies to allow normal aberrations as the reason for those inconsistencies.

This is pure science and while not conclusive, indicative of being induced by specific actions in select locations ... there is no sense of ubiquity.

"Something is rotten in the state of Denmark!" my fellow citizens!

Re-Raise

LOL ... the scent is not sweet.
I use to do a lot of work applying principles of Probability and Statistics in combination with set theory in predictive models.
I have not done that in over 20 years but the results as numbers start to pour in makes one wonder about the specific spikes that are developing in the data analysis.
Specifically, from a trending perspective, there are just too many inconsistencies to allow normal aberrations as the reason for those inconsistencies.

This is pure science and while not conclusive, indicative of being induced by specific actions in select locations ... there is no sense of ubiquity.

"Something is rotten in the state of Denmark!" my fellow citizens!
Oh brother! You used the the words aberration and ubiquity to make it seem like you actually said something!

What are these “results as numbers start to pour in” that you are referencing?

The election was over a month ago

refineryworker05

No one cares who new yorkers and Californians want as President.
All our votes as Americans count. Bottom line is trump received 46% of the vote in two presidential elections. It means twice 54% of Americans didn’t vote for him to be president. It means 10million more Americans combined voted for trump’s main competitors to be president than who voted for trump. That matters.

refineryworker05

Maybe it is not directed at individual voters?
Just a thought.
Again, your intelligence is lacking.
That makes no sense, the bottomline is trump and his lawyers in court never say there is voter fraud. So why are Republican voters pretending that these cases are about voter fraud when trump’s own lawyers never allege voter fraud in court?