Getting Hired as a Driver

phox1515

Yeah I would be pretty upset... work my ass for 3 years then see someone get the job with no slave duty required. who knows maybe i'll get lucky some day (yeah right, i'll win the lottery the same day)

Maple Grove MN Driver

Cocaine Mang!
Why would anyone want to work for this horse bleep company.
Terrible wages, terrible benefits, terrible management, terrible package cars, terriboe car washers, every about this horse bleep company is terrible.

Scuderia1

I asked my friend some in depth questions and he told me I would have to work as a package handler for a couple of months in his hub and then he could hook it up. He confirmed 100% it is possible, he asked me not to break the commitment and think of it as a career. I haven't given him a green light yet.

Scuderia1

I understand it's hard work and too be frank I have worked my ass off this year. From 8:00pm to 4:30 am use to be my first job unloading tires and them from 6:00am to 2:30pm use to be my second job in Magna. Use to get home at 3:30pm and it take right up until 430-5 to fall asleep. And then wake up for another shift. that was Mon through Fri and on Sunday I worked a 12 from 6:00am to 6:00pm. For 1 year str8, I am not married or anything thats why I can pull this off. So I am no stranger too hard work. I just quit my second job before the holidays because it was too much. So after a couple of months I will let you know how it was because I am sure it's nothing compared to the hell I faced this year.

I guess it depends on your center, I was hired as a seasonal driver and there is a good chance I may make it to reg temp as 8 older drivers are retiring after this peak.