Global Warming Pseudoscience

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
D1169C5C-7700-4BFC-B95D-A7890BE8C803.jpeg
60297087-7560-4008-876B-424788AC864C.jpeg

I was reading articles on BBC and came across these statements. I guess they’re counting their carbon emissions when covering a story.

rickyb

View attachment 351273View attachment 351272

I was reading articles on BBC and came across these statements. I guess they’re counting their carbon emissions when covering a story.
can you imagine how we made it without plastic all these years?

we have all this tech but are things supposed to be this way or are we just out of control?

the new matrix trailer will answer these questions tomorrow.

Last edited:

rickyb

Screenshot_20210909-003327_Firefox.jpg

refineryworker05

I ask this question every once and a while, In the last 20 years on a national level what have republicans been right about?
The war on terror? Everyone views it as a failure The war in Iraq? Everyone views it as a failure, opposition to climate change policies? Most Americas think climate change is real and a threat. Opposition to the idea that the Obama stimulus package could help the economy, a position they reversed under trump when they enthusiastically supported his stimulus bills and said those bills would help the economy? Oppostion to the idea that the government is supposed to help Americans get health insurance, a position they reversed under trump when trump was promising Americans that he would be better at giving them health insurance than the ACA? Covid policy and mask policy and vaccines policy? Tax cuts always stimulate the economy?

Republicans have a 20 year record of being wrong about everything.

Last edited:

rickyb

how do you guys feel about the effects of smoking cigarettes on your health?

dial 1 800 96 JERRY and tell us your story