Going full time then back to part time

Rgt85

I am in the process of being a feeder driver. I am going from part time hub worker. If at any point I decide I don't want it anymore can I go back into the hub as part time? Is there a certain time window which will prevent me from ever going back?

UPSGUY72

I am in the process of being a feeder driver. I am going from part time hub worker. If at any point I decide I don't want it anymore can I go back into the hub as part time? Is there a certain time window which will prevent me from ever going back?

Once you make your 30 days or what ever the probation period is for feeders your stuck on the FT list so you can bid any FT position that opens be it feeders, package car driver, or a 22.3 job, or FT air job. You can not bid back to a PT job unless some where in your supplement it says you can.

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
as far as Feeders go, if the Company gets you your license ,you have a two year commitment to stay in Feeders unless they send you back..
if you already have your CDL on your own,then they train you (qualify) you, but can't force you to stay !!
good luck,not many go from a PT'er into feeders, you missed out of many years of B.S in between. lol