Good advice for living life

moreluck

golden ticket member
5dc7fc4687b20200fcc746108c5ae5d6.jpg

Rainman

Its all good.
Don't take it personally unless they mean it personally. Most of the crap that happens to you isn't meant personally, it's just the way the world works.
And if they do mean it personally, don't let it get to you because that's what the idiots are trying to do to begin with. Shrug it off when possible.

oldandcrabby

deep dark depression....excessive agony

I could have been quoting it wrong. It has been so long since I have heard it but, I thought it went deep dark depression excessive misery if it weren't for bad luck I would have no luck at all. Gloom despair and agony on me.

We lived in the inner city and every time we left the house for two weeks of company shutdown we came home to the house being broke into and trashed.

moreluck

golden ticket member
I could have been quoting it wrong. It has been so long since I have heard it but, I thought it went deep dark depression excessive misery if it weren't for bad luck I would have no luck at all. Gloom despair and agony on me.

We lived in the inner city and every time we left the house for two weeks of company shutdown we came home to the house being broke into and trashed.
Misery is right.......