GOOD BYE....

anHOURover

It's been a pleasure posting facts on this site as anhourover! I'm going to take a little break !
I will be back!! Could be tonight, tomorrow, next week or next year! God bless the teamsters!
I love you all!! FACT

Spongebob1

It's been a pleasure posting facts on this site as anhourover! I'm going to take a little break !
I will be back!! Could be tonight, tomorrow, next week or next year! God bless the teamsters!
I love you all!! FACT

Hurry back,......I like your passion for what is right,....
just don't quit, I like to here what you have to say,

Put your info on vote no page, some members never go to meetings, and they rely on social media to get information, I know it's sad, but that's the way it is,
Take a break from this, I do, sometimes this site sucks you into bickering back and forth and it gets to you, hang in there and I'll be looking for you on vote no page,.....

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
Somehow I don't see anyone posting here and then proclaiming they will violate rules intended to maintain a fair and reasonable forum here.

Protect your own privacy and respect that of others. Debate issues instead of attacking those that espress opposing views. Protect privacy, your own and the privacy of others. It's pretty simple.

darwin.png

Whatbrownwontdoforyou

He/she will be back within 24 hours......he/she is a drama queen.........I'm glad he/she took the ball and went home because of not getting his/her way.......now we can have a debate between adults