Good Guys with Guns exercising First and Second amendment rights?

Box Ox

The defendants are guilty as hell. But I can understand how a defense attorney might not want an armed militia group right outside of the courthouse advocating for a particular verdict as his case is about to go to the jury for deliberation.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
It's jury intimidation, and it's the judge's fault that it's an issue. These trials shouldn't have cameras and the jury should be sequestered. The venue should probably have been moved too.

I understand you radical leftists don't actually care about justice though.
I figured you;d show more support for Good Guys With Guns after your posts in the Rittenhouse thread. i'm shocked !

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I figured you;d show more support for Good Guys With Guns after your posts in the Rittenhouse thread. i'm shocked !
If you put on your thinking cap, and try really really hard, there's a slim chance you might be intellectually capable of comprehending my post.

Go back and read it again kiddo.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Why must it always be stated that they are armed with assault rifles ?

I'd be more afraid if they were carrying shotguns.

wilberforce15

El Correcto

god is dead
The defendants are guilty as hell. But I can understand how a defense attorney might not want an armed militia group right outside of the courthouse advocating for a particular verdict as his case is about to go to the jury for deliberation.
Nope the are pure as the driven snow.
Systemic racism in america is out of control and black supremacy needs to end.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
I have to admit that i'm truly shocked that the same people that were falling all over themselves to proclaim Rittenhouse a Hero in the Rittenhouse Thread dont support other folks bearing arms excercising free speech. I just cant imagine why!

vantexan

I have to admit that i'm truly shocked that the same people that were falling all over themselves to proclaim Rittenhouse a Hero in the Rittenhouse Thread dont support other folks bearing arms excercising free speech. I just cant imagine why!
Rittenhouse defended his life. These guys are sending not so subtle threats about they had better get the verdict they want or else. Are you supporting them opening fire on the judge and the jury if they don't get the verdict they want?

BMWMC

B.C. boohoo buster.
It was just a matter of time before the sort of Confederate States worshiping, racists white nationalist, Tin Star watanabe dress-up soldiers, parading around with open carry weapons and demanding Stand Your Ground Laws, cheering on 17 year old idiots shooting people with an assault rifle, are seen for who they are, a threat to ordinary citizens and law and order.

Think of the world they have pushed for through the passing of state laws across the country. Open carry, stand your ground, property defence the same as human life defence, shoot first establish intent later. And according to the Rittenhouse verdict, can engage in deadly force if one thinks someone is going to take their weapon away, and maybe, shoot them with it. Talk about circle reasoning, but that where we are now.

Everyone needs to arm up and shoot first ask questions later. Any kind of fear for personal safety and property is now justifiable homicide. Thank you right-wing-gun-nut jobs for turning every town and city into a free fire zone, gunz-a-blazing, crazy town.

What comes next now that the racist sanctimonious white right audience of Newsmax and Fox News believes they can shoot on sight? Well, open fire fights during protest and gatherings around the country. Why wouldn't the Black Panthers not attack another United The Right, or like kind, gathering knowing they are a directed threat to their lives as they walk around with high powered assault weapons?

As the old saying goes, be careful what you ask for.

Let's hope we can all afford a 2 million dollar defense. This guys already using the Rittenhouse defence.

Crying.

BMWMC

B.C. boohoo buster.
Rittenhouse defended his life. These guys are sending not so subtle threats about they had better get the verdict they want or else. Are you supporting them opening fire on the judge and the jury if they don't get the verdict they want?

The issue is, the people Rittenhouse shot were in all likelihood defending themselves as well. Rittenhouse never identified himself with any law enforcement and for all practical purpose appeared as an active shooter. It was stupid to chase a guy with a bigger gun than you but in the melee people often lose their heads.

Rittenhouse thought bringing a weapon would make him safe. What it did was the exact opposite. That's a lesson the right will never get and now have exactly what they have wanted for so long. A race, cultural and political war with real guns and body counts, on both side.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I other folks bearing arms excercising free speech. I just cant imagine why!
SMH
If you can't imagine why, maybe you should try actually reading the link YOU posted:

The Southern Poverty Law Center has called the group a “virulently racist and antisemitic organization.”

Another leader, Mikhail Muhammad, also warned that they “believe for an eye for an eye” for the three men on trial, calling for “a squad of undercover hitmen to go after these g__d__ killers,” the videos show.

vantexan

The issue is, the people Rittenhouse shot were in all likelihood defending themselves as well. Rittenhouse never identified himself with any law enforcement and for all practical purpose appeared as an active shooter. It was stupid to chase a guy with a bigger gun than you but in the melee people often lose their heads.

Rittenhouse thought bringing a weapon would make him safe. What it did was the exact opposite. That's a lesson the right will never get and now have exactly what they have wanted for so long. A race, cultural and political war with real guns and body counts, on both side.
Ah, the old "I thought he was going to attack me so I attacked him first" defense.