Got Lucky!

Discussion in 'FedEx Discussions' started by Nolimitz, Aug 28, 2014.

1. Nolimitz

Nolimitz Active Member

Yesterday we were supposed to get 31 positions of freight. Normal non peak load is around 21-22 positions. Our highest peak volume (that I know of) was 30 positions. So MEM is a early morning no show.... Go figure. Flight arrives are 12:30. RTB to start all over again. I can just see the Dex01 list. Me, well I had a single vacation day yesterday and Reg. scheduled day off today. Feel for the sorry bass-turds that had to deal w/ that mess.
  2. SuperHandler

SuperHandler Member

Your mother must be proud.
  3. Nolimitz

Nolimitz Active Member

just heard MEM didn't get here till 11:55 today. HAHA! What a joint FE is....
  4. Route 66

Route 66 Throbbing Member

Have to admit to being just a bit disappointed. From the title of the thread, I was expecting something more along the lines of a 'Penthouse Forum'-type recounting. You know "as I was just knocking on the door of my last resi of the day, what to my utter shock and delight......" - something like that.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  5. Mr. 7

Mr. 7 The monkey on the left.

I del'd a pkg. today to a woman who answered the door while breast feeding a baby.
    Didn't bother me or, her.

Hope that does it for you, 66.
  6. Cactus

Cactus Just telling it like it is

I'm sure you'll find that your cronies like to share and that there will no doubt be lots of stuff left over for you sitting under the belt just waiting for your return tomorrow morning.

Or, you can call in sick.
  7. dezguy

dezguy Well-Known Member

I was once asked if I wanted to come in and "have a little fun". I politely turned her down as I was newly engaged and she had a face that looked like the bottom of my boot.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  8. whenIgetthere

whenIgetthere Well-Known Member

Were you at the same house I delivered to yesterday? Same thing happened here, I didn't care and she didn't, either!
  9. Slick silver

Slick silver Active Member

At least your guys stories are women, mine are guys either coming to the door in a speedo or just there underwear

Sent using BrownCafe App
  10. MrFedEx

MrFedEx Engorged Member

Quit snorting the Kool-Aid. You sound like Dano.
  11. MrFedEx

MrFedEx Engorged Member

Nice. Gee, according to SH and his brother Dano, all your co-workers would have to do is "step it up" and get all of that freight off. The downward spiral really is laughable.
  12. SuperHandler

SuperHandler Member

The moral of the story was get a life outside of FedEx.