Gotta Be Express

bbsam

Staff member
There's many fake job ads on Craigslist.

Lots of scammers trying to get your personal information this way and the fact that it's free attracts a lot of sleazebags.
If I came across a fake job ad or resume, I think I'd just disregard it and move on.

bbsam

Staff member
To sell something is one thing, on the other hand to advertise for a High Quality company like Fedex I think its a bit cheap. Remember the Craigslist killer? Maybe there are a few at ground. lol
What has you suddenly calling Fedex "high quality" again? You seem to be pretty wishy washy with that lately. Is Fedex--as it stands today--a crap company or not?

bbsam

Staff member
I work for a Rescue and we have uncovered many small dogs sold on Craigslist for Bait. Dog fights. Craigslist is a sleazy sight unless you are wanting a sofa....Don't use it....
So you blame a website for sleazy people? You're becoming rather uppity in your Federal Express heritage. Come hang with us little people sometime. They have a farm and garden section. Maybe we can score a new mower for the soccer club.

MAKAVELI

So you blame a website for sleazy people? You're becoming rather uppity in your Federal Express heritage. Come hang with us little people sometime. They have a farm and garden section. Maybe we can score a new mower for the soccer club.
Didn't they have an erotic services section? Just saying, if you advertise on Craigslist, don't complain at what you get or don't get.

whenIgetthere

I've used CL a few times. I've sold a couple of car engines on it, and other automotive stuff. Always good luck, but if I list something not automotive, I get the scammers looking to pay with money orders and those type scams. Other than engines, when I do sell, I always set meet points up at the sheriffs office.