Happy Father's day!

moreluck

golden ticket member
Father's Day is June 15 th..........

xVF0o1resent-kids-mother-father-mom-ecards-someecards.gif

Happy Father's Day !!

I keep getting these e-mails from businesses with the titles of "What dad really wants for Fathers Day" or "What dad needs for Fathers Day" and none of them are what I really want or need.

:(

moreluck

golden ticket member
I keep getting these e-mails from businesses with the titles of "What dad really wants for Fathers Day" or "What dad needs for Fathers Day" and none of them are what I really want or need.

:(
Hubby got a mailer to get a new club for Father's Day from Roger Dunn's

Mine will be 30.

My ex and I were both 23 when our daughter was born.

My first came for us at 29/27 respectively. I have drilled into her head forever to get an education and career/find the right guy and enjoy life as a couple/ then settle down for drudgery until death that is parenting.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Father's Day Quotes

It kills you to see them grow up. But I guess it would kill you quicker if they didn’t. ~Barbara Kingsolver, Animal Dreams

It would seem that something which means poverty, disorder and violence every single day should be avoided entirely, but the desire to beget children is a natural urge. ~Phyllis Diller

The greatest gift I ever had
Came from God; I call him Dad!
~Author Unknown

Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body. ~Elizabeth Stone

Never raise your hand to your kids. It leaves your groin unprotected. ~Red Buttons

I don’t care how poor a man is; if he has family, he’s rich. ~M*A*S*H, Colonel Potter

Dad, your guiding hand on my shoulder will remain with me forever. ~Author Unknown