hat needed!!

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Did the the latter post add any value to this thread? NOT

You're right. Truth be told I didn't see Over's post before making mine. My bad.

Isn't the new Upstate much better than the old?

The old Upstate would have countered that your teenage crush on menotyou and the resulting childish banter adds little value to the forum as a whole.

old levi's

blank space
Your management team can order you a wide brimmed hat. Bring your doctors note.

5018643_155_155.jpg

Penis Hat - Happy Halloweenie

Product #: Ra_7202
Retail Price: $40.00
Our Price: $32.95

If you showed up at Meno's door wearing that hat, you would lose all your candy and your innocence!

menotyou

bella amicizia
The 'new' Nuancy has not changed one iota. Why not say something about aj in that same vein, as she was in the conversation, too?

old levi's

blank space
You're right. Truth be told I didn't see Over's post before making mine. My bad.

Isn't the new Upstate much better than the old?

The old Upstate would have countered that your teenage crush on menotyou and the resulting childish banter adds little value to the forum as a whole.

You sir, could be a poster child for oral diarrhea! You blather on ad infinitum about anything and nothing, annoying everyone around you. Possibly in a feeble attempt to justify your mere existence. I post, therefore I am.

Your jealously toward menotyou has been previously noted. You really should try to get over her, if you can.
But you have recently demonstrated a lack of willpower so I'm guessing you can't.

Last edited:

brownelf

have your OMS order you a wide brimmed sun hat, no note should be needed. Just note you will have to know your size as they are available in s/m/lg. We went thru that note bs a few years ago when the hats first came out, the only reason they don't like to order them is due to their cost. With a bit of scotchgard on them they make excellent rain hats too.

menotyou

bella amicizia
Your center manager's DM has to be willing to allocate the resources for this. Therefore, a note might be required to ensure their immediate availability.

old levi's

blank space
Your center manager's DM has to be willing to allocate the resources for this. Therefore, a note might be required to ensure their immediate availability.

I bypassed the system by getting a Indiana Jones style hat from Orvis for rainy days. My route girlfriends love it.
I now call it my LUCKY hat.