He said, she said.

T

TheBrownGuy

I just wanted the guys who flirt to realize the "female" they are flirting with probably looks like Andre the Giant

Nimnim

The Nim
There's no such thing as women on the internet. It's just men pretending or elaborate computer scripts designed to fool men into thinking women are on the internet. Which usually leads to increased sales on web based businesses.

bbsam

Staff member
There's no such thing as women on the internet. It's just men pretending or elaborate computer scripts designed to fool men into thinking women are on the internet. Which usually leads to increased sales on web based businesses.
wow. What a buzz kill...what are ya wearin' and how much does it cost?

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
wow. What a buzz kill...what are ya wearin' and how much does it cost?
Not a thing.....and 7.99 a min for the first five min....2.99 for each additional minute. But only for the boys in brown. I can honestly say....I've yet to see a good looking Fedex guy....lol.

bbsam

Staff member
Not a thing.....and 7.99 a min for the first five min....2.99 for each additional minute. But only for the boys in brown. I can honestly say....I've yet to see a good looking Fedex guy....lol.
You need to rethink your business model. All money wears green. And besides, gingerkat had no compaints.

Having trouble getting that refund?