Heads are exploding over transgender star Dylan Mulvaney being the face of the brand

Thebrownblob

Your next for upsetting me, ya prick
1704073882676.gif

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Dressing a little boy up as a girl is child abuse.

Chemically castrating little kids is child abuse.

Cutting a teenage girl's breasts off is child abuse.

If you defend the people who do these things, you support child abuse.

If you consider that a personal attack, it's probably because you're a chilld abuser or an enabler of one.

tourists24

I thought the commercial was funny. It definitely gave Solo a visual boost. But I delivered so many of those things I had all the publicity I cared for lol. I guess Solo wasn’t happy with it

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!

Guess what? I still won’t drink anything from them. I don’t make my beliefs on what Trump says. I spoke out against him on the vax and still do. I’m not like a cult follower that flips from saying the border is secure to now saying it’s so bad we can’t take another year of it, I would not flip from knowing what a man and a woman is to now not knowing, I would not of walked pass a statue all my life and then one day it has to be torn down because it is so offensive, I would not have went from calling burning and looting a riot to all of a sudden calling it a “peaceful protest” I would not have went from calling a man in a woman’s bathroom a pervert to now saying it is normal, I would not have went from saying a man dressed as a woman reading books to children is a creep to saying he is doing nothing wrong, I would not have went from laughing and making fun of a man in a woman’s sport to now standing up to keep him there and I would not of went from saying elections are not secure to saying it was the most secure with no changes in how they secured it, but it seems cult members flip back and forth and think nothing of it and keep parroting what the newest belief of the day is.

Last edited:

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Guess what? I still won’t drink anything from them. I don’t make my beliefs on what Trump says. I spoke out against him on the vax and still do. I’m not like a cult follower that flips from saying the border is secure to now saying it’s so bad we can’t take another year of it, I would not flip from knowing what a man and a woman is to now not knowing, I would not of walked pass a statue all my life and then one day it has to be torn down because it is so offensive, I would not have went from calling burning and looting a riot to all of a sudden calling it a “peaceful protest” I would not have went from calling a man in a woman’s bathroom a pervert to now saying it is normal, I would not have went from saying a man dressed as a woman reading books to children is a creep to saying he is doing nothing wrong, I would not have went from laughing and making fun of a man in a woman’s sport to now standing up to keep him there and I would not of went from saying elections are not secure to saying it was the most secure with no changes in how they secured it, but it seems cult members flip back and forth and think nothing of it and keep parroting what the newest belief of the day is.
That’s a left wing Union member for you. SMH

nWo

k