Heads are exploding over transgender star Dylan Mulvaney being the face of the brand

vantexan

How often did we hear that homosexuals and homosexuality was destroying our culture and indoctrinating our nation’s children?
What happened after the Supreme Court legalized gay marriage? A bunch of gay activists around the country tried to ruin people who for religious reasons wouldn't participate in gay weddings by making cakes, etc. That's settled down after some rulings but those activists intentionally targeted certain businesses rather than go to other businesses. It's a pattern we see now with the trans stuff. Seems the intent is to force people to accept it or ruin them if they don't. We saw that recently on this forum with what's his name screaming about religion. We must accept his point of view on gays, no exceptions. Live and let live is never good enough. I don't like the gay stuff but it's a free country. That's not good enough for him. Religious people must be silenced. Speaking openly against homosexuality would be illegal if the Left had its way. Same with the trans stuff. Riley Gaines was put in fear for her life by activists on a university campus. Why? She believes, rightfully so, that women are at a great disadvantage competing against men who claim to be women. That she's against that makes her "transphobic" and must be ruined according to the activists. And Leftist supporters get on the bandwagon to smear anyone who says this isn't fair. So when all is said and done will the Left claim that trans people aren't harming the culture while records in girls sports keep falling, children keep getting exposed to grown men acting laciviously at show and tell, and books depicting graphic homosexual acts keep appearing in school libraries? Seems the intent is to destroy traditional American family values.

Next Day Err

What happened after the Supreme Court legalized gay marriage? A bunch of gay activists around the country tried to ruin people who for religious reasons wouldn't participate in gay weddings by making cakes, etc. That's settled down after some rulings but those activists intentionally targeted certain businesses rather than go to other businesses. It's a pattern we see now with the trans stuff. Seems the intent is to force people to accept it or ruin them if they don't. We saw that recently on this forum with what's his name screaming about religion. We must accept his point of view on gays, no exceptions. Live and let live is never good enough. I don't like the gay stuff but it's a free country. That's not good enough for him. Religious people must be silenced. Speaking openly against homosexuality would be illegal if the Left had its way. Same with the trans stuff. Riley Gaines was put in fear for her life by activists on a university campus. Why? She believes, rightfully so, that women are at a great disadvantage competing against men who claim to be women. That she's against that makes her "transphobic" and must be ruined according to the activists. And Leftist supporters get on the bandwagon to smear anyone who says this isn't fair. So when all is said and done will the Left claim that trans people aren't harming the culture while records in girls sports keep falling, children keep getting exposed to grown men acting laciviously at show and tell, and books depicting graphic homosexual acts keep appearing in school libraries? Seems the intent is to destroy traditional American family values.
What a diatribe.

Has homosexuality corrupted our culture and children?

Thebrownblob

How often did we hear that homosexuals and homosexuality was destroying our culture and indoctrinating our nation’s children?
Well, the only place I ever heard it was from people like you saying that other people were saying it. so I think you just created a pretend problem because you need a Boogie man

Thebrownblob

Head in the sand, brother. It was pervasive on the reactionary right.
My head is in the sand? No I’m just not running around trying to find people saying stupid stuff like you are, you can say that it was pervasive but I’m sorry it was not. You have immersed yourself in this way of thinking, so I don’t have any doubt you believe your own nonsense.

Next Day Err

My head is in the sand? No I’m just not running around trying to find people saying stupid stuff like you are, you can say that it was pervasive but I’m sorry it was not. You have immersed yourself in this way of thinking, so I don’t have any doubt you believe your own nonsense.

Educate yourself.

Next Day Err

The failed culture war against the gay community resulted in this backlash against the trans community. That’s it in a nutshell. Hate and intolerance doesn’t die, it just hides out until it reveals itself again to tilt at more windmills.

Thebrownblob

Educate yourself.
Lol Yep there’s some more of your immersing in your lies and fantasy world. I can find plenty of. People on the other side too. Why don’t you find something better to do with your life? My guess is you don’t have anything better. Such a sad life. Southern poverty law Center L O L. They are a hate group.

Next Day Err

Lol Yep there’s some more of your immersing in your lies and fantasy world. I can find plenty of. People on the other side too. Why don’t you find something better to do with your life? My guess is you don’t have anything better. Such a sad life.
I seem to trigger you with this kind of history of hate and intolerance.

Next Day Err

I’m not triggered I’m laughing at you because you’re a fool who just posted something from a hate group. And you pretended like it’s fact.
First, calling me a fool is a personal attack.

Second, the SPLC is not a hate group. Who told you that?

Third, the events in this SPLC article are all verifiable. They have merely collated the events for the sake of the article.

Thebrownblob

First, calling me a fool is a personal attack.

Second, the SPLC is not a hate group. Who told you that?

Third, the events in this SPLC article are all verifiable. They have merely collated the events for the sake of the article.
It’s not a personal attack. If that’s what you are you’re trying to tell me that only you’re approved websites are truthful that makes you foolish.

You believe in hate group because you are a hater. That makes you both racist and hateful. That’s my opinion you can have yours your opinion is no better than mine.

And here’s a website for you educate yourself

Last edited: