Hello friends! just hired

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
To the op, forget about that safety bend at the knees, hand to surface crap that they taught you during orientation. I'm not saying to work like an unsafe working maniac, but speed should be 80% and safety 20% until you make book.
Annnnd.....wrong! You never want to get hurt at work....but you definitely do NOT want to get injured during your probationary period....especially if it is the result of not following the methods. Work quickly and safely.

Nostromo

To the op, unloading is a breeze compared to loading feeders. Just move with a purpose and bust :censored2: till your probation is over with.

Sent using Morse code

J

jibbs

Don't gamble. Use lights, horn, and signals.

Dude did that during one of our recently implemented preload PCMs (I don't even know what PCM stands for, man, kind of a joke) and got chewed the friend* out. Funny to watch, actually...

Johnnywhat

I haven't been through any training on how to unload properly. My start date is August 5th. I'm assuming that day will be more like an orientation type of day?

Nostromo

ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1406525053.033823.jpg

Study this.

Sent using Morse code

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I haven't been through any training on how to unload properly. My start date is August 5th. I'm assuming that day will be more like an orientation type of day?
Yes it will. Enjoy your 2 or 3 days watching 1990's safety videos in the air conditioned training room. It's all downhill after that. Hang in there man.

Nostromo

Does anybody know how long it take for them to get back with you about a app you put in on line?
Depends on when the center/hub needs people. Could be a few days or weeks, in my case it took three in a half weeks to get a call back.

Sent using Morse code