Hello

silverbullet2893

KILL KILL!!
Hello, long time reader, first time poster (wow, this is starting to feel like a radio show). you all are some funny mother's on here, always get a good laugh. Well I guess I'll tell you all a little about myself. I am currently trying to get a job for UPS. My father worked for you all for 31 years before he passed so I guess I'm trying to be like him. I'm 22 and want to drive someday (typical story). I've applied just about everywhere that is hiring and done just about everything I can but still no luck. Yes, I've even applied for the PT sup job to PT package car. Anyways, I enjoy reading ya'lls posts and laughing my butt off at some of them.

anyways, I feel like I friend'd up if I was wanting to work for UPS and should've started at the bottom when I was first going to college instead of now about to move out and all that fun stuff.

anyways, love the site. you all are awesome

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
did your father pass before he retired or did he collect a pension? you said you wanted to be like him. hopefully he collected pension for quite awhile.

otherwise , throw on a backpack and see the world and have fun cause UPS ain't no fun.

silverbullet2893

KILL KILL!!
did your father pass before he retired or did he collect a pension? you said you wanted to be like him. hopefully he collected pension for quite awhile.

otherwise , throw on a backpack and see the world and have fun cause UPS ain't no fun.
he passed after he retired. Thanks for the insight, I hear a lot of people say that. Only heard a few people say they absolutely loved it and he was one lol.