Here is what a real health benefits plan looks like

Discussion in 'FedEx Discussions' started by stopsperhour, Sep 22, 2013.

1. MAKAVELI

MAKAVELI Well-Known Member

2. Operational needs

Operational needs Well-Known Member

I remember when we had a benefit plan like that. Ahh, the good old days when FedEx liked us.

3. Cactus

Cactus Just telling it like it is

Fred eventually got far too greedy and far too cheap.

4. MAKAVELI

According to the purple kool-aid slurpee drinkers our consumer crap plans are great and affordable. I think they are also hitting the peace pipe if they actually believe that.

5. PiedmontSteward

PiedmontSteward RTW-4-Less

You forgot to mention the policy holder's family is covered for up to 5 years with no premiums if he/she dies, as long as they only used in-network doctor's for the previous two years.

6. MAKAVELI

You guys don't even want to know what our plan looks like. It's embarrassing and painful.

7. MrFedEx

MrFedEx Engorged Member

Our FedEx Healthcare Plans are an utter and complete joke in comparison to the UPS Plan. Funny how a fully-unionized company that doesn't have the same advantages as FedEx (RLA=no unions, Ground scam) can provide far superior insurance AND be more profitable. I guess that points to poor management at FedEx and an opportunistic "leader" who is out to screw us any way he can.

8. Route 66

Route 66 Flacid Member

If the UPS healthcare plan could be put on a record and played backwards, it would sound exactly like our plan.

9. MrFedEx

MrFedEx Engorged Member

Does Satan speak when you play it backwards?

10. Route 66

Route 66 Flacid Member

yep!, and he speaketh in a western Tennessee accent with a forked tongue

11. Cactus

Cactus Just telling it like it is

Fred Satan.jpg
    Fred Satan.jpg

12. MrFedEx

MrFedEx Engorged Member

Can you add-in some smoke and flames?

13. Since we're on the topic of insurance, I'll provide a copy of my insurance plan here at Ground as a pdf. BBSam provides a similar plan as my contractor.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
    FedEx Ground Insurance Plan.pdf

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pretty sweet plan if you ask me.

14. overflowed

overflowed Well-Known Member

That's awesome, we should all be so lucky.

15. Bankrupt

Bankrupt Member

I'm not saying I don't believe this is accurate, but does anyone have a link to an official ups release of this info. I haven't had a chance to speak w the ups guy on my rte yet. I would expect theirs to be way better than ours but damn that is awesome. Do you think they'll hire a forty something with 18 yrs of delivery experience off the street. I'd work 3rd shift pt for those bennies!

16. MAKAVELI

That was copied and pasted from the UPS forum.

17. MrFedEx

MrFedEx Engorged Member

Totally accurate, and a vivid illustration of just how poor our "plan" is in comparison. The problem with UPS is that you usually have to pay your dues as a sorter for awhile, and that amount of time varies widely depending on where you live.

18. MAKAVELI

Bumping this thread because apparently some people didn't read it. By the way Sniper hope you are in good health because the older we get the more health problems we will have. A bypass or cancer under this new plan and you will have to sell a lot of your precious weaponry.