High School Students Lick Peanut butter Off Toes For A Fundraiser

rickyb

Who in the world thought this would be a good idea, much less participate in it. There weren't any adults around?

you know whats really disgusting is poverty is 4th highest killer in america i believe.

the MSM especially FOX will be doing excellent journalism on poverty any day now just you watch.

Box Ox

you know whats really disgusting is poverty is 4th highest killer in america i believe.

the MSM especially FOX will be doing excellent journalism on poverty any day now just you watch.

Yes, poverty exists so don't mind the high schoolers licking the adults. Strange stuff, comrade.

Box Ox

Key words: you search.

Not me search

you

You can't tell me where you got the number from. You just say things and you don't support them with anything. Do you make up everything you say? Are you simply an uncontrolled geyser of comrade buzzwords? Give me something to work with here.

vantexan

You can't tell me where you got the number from. You just say things and you don't support them with anything. Do you make up everything you say? Are you simply an uncontrolled geyser of comrade buzzwords? Give me something to work with here.
If you get a verifiable response let me know how you did it.