Hilary Clinton

Babagounj

Strength through joy
British Party Calls Hillary Islam’s Whore

Liberty GB, a right-wing British party published an article Tuesday saying the Clinton Foundation payola makes Hillary Clinton, “Islam’s Whore.”
Curiously, almost nobody has previously used the description. But don’t be surprised if you hear it from Donald Trump sometime soon.
Clinton, she writes, “purports to be a proponent of women’s rights and the rights of the LGBT community” but has “no problem taking millions of dollars into the Clinton Foundation, from Islamic countries:
Algeria donated $250,000 to $500,000
• The Nation of Brunei donated $1,000,000 to $5,000,000
• Kuwait donated $5,000,000 to $10,000,000
• Sultanate of Oman donated $1,000,000 to $5,000,000
• Qatar donated $5.8 million
• Saudi Arabia donated up to $50 million
• United Arab Emirates donated up to $11.5 million
• Morocco-owned OCP, a phosphate exportation company, donated $1,000,000 to $5,000,000.”

“By taking this filthy Islamic lucre, Hillary has prostituted herself out to whatever these ‘donors’ desire, including shutting up our First Amendment rights, as she has been a proponent of the blasphemy law the OIC (Organisation of Islamic Cooperation) has been pushing at the UN. She has betrayed those she claims to defend, and she has presented these individuals as an offering to Muhammad’s minions.”

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
Cqt1WTPWcAEm_L4.jpg

SICKKK: HILLARY PLAYS KLAN CARD ON TRUMP!

As of this posting this is the current front page article off the DRUDGE REPORT. We all know that Drudge is a Trump supporter and will bash Hillary anytime he get's the chance.

The whole point of my post is the secret service agent to the left. I was wondering if this "stance" is some kind of defensive move I'm unfamiliar with. :w00t:

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
Why Did the Saudi Regime and Other Gulf Tyrannies Donate Millions to the Clinton Foundation? - Glen Greenwald

As the numerous and obvious ethical conflicts surrounding the Clinton Foundation receive more media scrutiny, the tactic of Clinton-loyal journalists is to highlight the charitable work done by the foundation, and then insinuate — or even outright state — that anyone raising these questions is opposed to its charity. James Carville announced that those who criticize the foundation are “going to hell.” Other Clinton loyalists insinuated that Clinton Foundation critics are indifferent to the lives of HIV-positive babies or are anti-gay bigots.

That the Clinton Foundation has done some good work is beyond dispute. But that fact has exactly nothing to do with the profound ethical problems and corruption threats raised by the way its funds have been raised. Hillary Clinton was America’s chief diplomat, and tyrannical regimes such as the Saudis and Qataris jointly donated tens of millions of dollars to an organization run by her family and operated in its name, one whose works has been a prominent feature of her public persona. That extremely valuable opportunity to curry favor with the Clintons, and to secure access to them, continues as she runs for president.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Cqt1WTPWcAEm_L4.jpg

As of this posting this is the current front page article off the DRUDGE REPORT. We all know that Drudge is a Trump supporter and will bash Hillary anytime he get's the chance.

The whole point of my post is the secret service agent to the left. I was wondering if this "stance" is some kind of defensive move I'm unfamiliar with. :w00t:
When Hillary falls , his job is to catch the other agent so that Hillary is doubled cushioned.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Cqt1WTPWcAEm_L4.jpg

VIDEO=> KKK Grand Dragon Endorses Hillary Clinton
For some reason this didn’t make it into her racism speech yesterday in Reno.

Ku Klux Klan leader Will Quigg endorses Hillary Clinton for president.
VIDEO=> KKK Grand Dragon Endorses Hillary Clinton

Jim Hoft Aug 26th, 2016 10:22 am 455 Comments

hillary-kkk-support-575x323.jpg

For some reason this didn’t make it into her racism speech yesterday in Reno.

Ku Klux Klan leader Will Quigg endorses Hillary Clinton for president.
will-quigg-hillary-575x379.jpg

This interview took place after a KKK rally in California in March.

Reporter: Who do you like for president, sir.

Will Quigg: Hillary Clinton.

Reporter: Do you think whites are superior to Blacks and Latinos?

Will Quigg: Well we are God’s chosen people.

newfie

Cqt1WTPWcAEm_L4.jpg

might be the syringe application position :)

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Flashback: Hillary Clinton Praises 'Friend and Mentor' Robert Byrd (a KKK Recruiter) - Breitbart

In 2010, then-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton fondly eulogized Sen. Robert Byrd, a former member and recruiter for the Ku Klux Klan. Clinton called Byrd “my friend and mentor” in a video message to commemorate his passing.
As a young man in West Virginia, Byrd was involved in the KKK and reportedly recruited 150 members to the group. While serving in Congress, Byrd set the record for longest filibuster on the floor of the U.S. Senate with a 14-hour filibuster of the 1964 Civil Rights Act.
In this July 26, 2004 file photo, Sen. Hillary Clinton, D-NY, is embraced by Sen. Robert Byrd, D-W.Va., at a bookstore in New York where they were launching his book “Losing America: Confronting a Reckless and Arrogant Presidency.” (AP Photo/Bebeto Matthews

rickyb

Flashback: Hillary Clinton Praises 'Friend and Mentor' Robert Byrd (a KKK Recruiter) - Breitbart

In 2010, then-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton fondly eulogized Sen. Robert Byrd, a former member and recruiter for the Ku Klux Klan. Clinton called Byrd “my friend and mentor” in a video message to commemorate his passing.
As a young man in West Virginia, Byrd was involved in the KKK and reportedly recruited 150 members to the group. While serving in Congress, Byrd set the record for longest filibuster on the floor of the U.S. Senate with a 14-hour filibuster of the 1964 Civil Rights Act.
In this July 26, 2004 file photo, Sen. Hillary Clinton, D-NY, is embraced by Sen. Robert Byrd, D-W.Va., at a bookstore in New York where they were launching his book “Losing America: Confronting a Reckless and Arrogant Presidency.” (AP Photo/Bebeto Matthews

its true the clintons are racists. i remember reading some article on jeff faux's website about some racist country club that billy boy liked going to.

but then again, reagan was a racist, the bushes were probably racist, obama was spineless.

the grease rises to the top...

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
He was a billionaire who donated to the Clinton Foundation. Last year, he was denied entry into the U.S.

By the time Hillary Clinton became secretary of State, the relationship was strong enough for Bill Clinton’s closest aide to push for Chagoury to get access to top diplomats, and the agency began exploring a deal, still under consideration, to build a consulate on Chagoury family land in Lagos, Nigeria.

But even as those talks were underway, bureaucrats in other arms of the State Department were examining accusations that Chagoury had unsavory affiliations, stemming from his activities and friendships in Lebanon. After a review, Chagoury was refused a visa to enter the U.S. last year.

Smoke but no fire... :D