Hilary Clinton

Babagounj

Strength through joy
79274929_2538578143030746_6088303552977960960_n.jpg
When have they scheduled Lars' accidental death.

bacha29

Not that I ever liked her or believed that she was always truthful what I do find amusing is that suddenly Hillary and Hunter are being investigated again and all the old conspiracy theories are being brought up from the video vault . The reason couldn't be more obvious. it's an election year The nation is under attack from a biological enemy that we currently lack any real means to combat, prospects for more Russian election meddling and an economy that show signs of a long overdue and perhaps recession level slow down with negative interest rates not outside the realm of possibility.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I do find amusing is that suddenly Hillary and Hunter are being investigated again and all the old conspiracy theories are being brought up from the video vault
Because you live in a liberal echo chamber. It's not sudden, the investigations have been ongoing. You know why? Because they're guilty. Demwit.

vantexan

Not that I ever liked her or believed that she was always truthful what I do find amusing is that suddenly Hillary and Hunter are being investigated again and all the old conspiracy theories are being brought up from the video vault . The reason couldn't be more obvious. it's an election year The nation is under attack from a biological enemy that we currently lack any real means to combat, prospects for more Russian election meddling and an economy that show signs of a long overdue and perhaps recession level slow down with negative interest rates not outside the realm of possibility.
She was never deposed under oath which the FBI should have done. Can't imagine why that never happened. :rolleyes:

newfie

judicial watch has never stopped investigating hillary. it takes years to investigate the rich and powerful

Babagounj

Strength through joy
http://jwatch.us/6kAnKp

Judicial Watch: FBI Finds New Clinton Emails, Including Discussion about Benghazi and Additional Classified Material

(Washington, DC) – Judicial Watch today released 80 pages of new emails recently found by the FBI that further document how former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton used her unsecure, non-government email to transmit classified and other sensitive government information. The documents include 11 new Clinton email documents. The emails include an email sent by Mrs. Clinton a month after the Benghazi terrorist attack referencing a “Benghazi security” issue. The emails also include talking points, which are redacted, for a meeting with President Obama. (This is the second release from the batch of Clinton emails the FBI inexplicably found late last year.)
“Magically, after years, the FBI finds more Clinton emails that are classified, involve Benghazi, and detail communications with President Obama,” said Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton. “This drip, drip game that the DOJ, FBI, and State are playing is a key reason a federal court authorized more discovery, including the sworn deposition of Hillary Clinton.”

newfie

http://jwatch.us/6kAnKp

Judicial Watch: FBI Finds New Clinton Emails, Including Discussion about Benghazi and Additional Classified Material

(Washington, DC) – Judicial Watch today released 80 pages of new emails recently found by the FBI that further document how former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton used her unsecure, non-government email to transmit classified and other sensitive government information. The documents include 11 new Clinton email documents. The emails include an email sent by Mrs. Clinton a month after the Benghazi terrorist attack referencing a “Benghazi security” issue. The emails also include talking points, which are redacted, for a meeting with President Obama. (This is the second release from the batch of Clinton emails the FBI inexplicably found late last year.)
“Magically, after years, the FBI finds more Clinton emails that are classified, involve Benghazi, and detail communications with President Obama,” said Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton. “This drip, drip game that the DOJ, FBI, and State are playing is a key reason a federal court authorized more discovery, including the sworn deposition of Hillary Clinton.”

tom fitton needs to be careful . he's doing great work and due for a heart attack or suicide

cachmeifucan

Hillary Clinton was doing shotski with some talk show hag 2 weeks ago and now he test positive for covid19. So it shouldn't be long before many politicians die from this. I can't stand her but I don't want her to die. Chinese sent people here with virus to help spread the disease.