Hilary Clinton

Brown echo

If u are not alive than for sure truth is not real
It is very simple to understand what is going on here.
d1597209e2e3b9d2044a54afbc94b3e6.jpeg

moreluck

golden ticket member
Olympic figure skater Michelle Kwan is now a full-time paid staffer on Hillary Clinton's presidential campaign. While Tonya Harding was hired to take care of any other Democrats who enter the race.

-- Jimmy Fallon

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Crowds at Hillary Clintons campaign stops range in the hundreds. Everyday americans who both understand and reject republican nonsense. Larger crowds are expected as the campaign season rolls on.

In the meantime, Donald Trump had to hire ACTORS to fill the seats at his announcement speech yesterday. Ted Cruz had to use a venue where kids were forced to attend, Rick Perry is surrounded by sweaty red necked cowboys, Rick Santorum can only get three people to show up at his stops and the rest couldnt draw flies even if you spread cow dung on their heads.

Big difference people. Too bad youre stuck in 1950.

TOS.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Crowds at Hillary Clintons campaign stops range in the hundreds. Everyday americans who both understand and reject republican nonsense. Larger crowds are expected as the campaign season rolls on.

In the meantime, Donald Trump had to hire ACTORS to fill the seats at his announcement speech yesterday. Ted Cruz had to use a venue where kids were forced to attend, Rick Perry is surrounded by sweaty red necked cowboys, Rick Santorum can only get three people to show up at his stops and the rest couldnt draw flies even if you spread cow dung on their heads.

Big difference people. Too bad youre stuck in 1950.

TOS.
I only see brain dead white people .

Babagounj

Strength through joy
http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box...45306-hillary-eyeing-two-terms-in-oval-office
Hillary Clinton isn’t just ready for 2016—she’s ready for 2020, as well.

Clinton referenced her plans for “two terms as president” during a campaign stop Wednesday in South Carolina, where she outlined her economic goals.
“I hope that at the end of my two terms as president, I will have overseen an even bigger peacetime expansion of the economy than my husband did,” Clinton said .