Hilary Clinton

moreluck

golden ticket member
PRDXoJf.png

P

pickup

Funny story.

I was out riding my motorcycle one day with some friends. We arrived at our location, only to be confronted by two LaRouche :censored2:bags holding pamplets and asking to talk to us about the communist Barack Obama.

We told them to pound sand, but they insisted on talking, then saying to us.. "you must be one of his communist followers"...

That was the last thing he remembered at that moment as I knocked the first one to the ground and my buddy took the other one and used his face as a hand warmer.

The sheriffs were called, nothing was done to us, and those two right wing neo cons were thrown off the property.

I love those Lyndon LaDouche people.

Some of the most brainwashed americans in this country.

TOS.

I'm calling BS on this story for a couple of reasons. We all know you have no friends.

Number 2 - you would trade a nice job for a felony assault in a heartbeat? That sort of mentality would have materialized (a long time ago) into a roadblock to a driving career with UPS.

You're just an internet tough guy trolling behind an anonymous shield.

Peace!

Babagounj

Strength through joy
I enjoy the "claims" from your goddess .
That she was named after Sir Hillary , 3 years before he was famous .
That " it was a long time ago , so who cares " .

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
I'm calling BS on this story for a couple of reasons. We all know you have no friends.

Number 2 - you would trade a nice job for a felony assault in a heartbeat? That sort of mentality would have materialized (a long time ago) into a roadblock to a driving career with UPS.

You're just an internet tough guy trolling behind an anonymous shield.

Peace!

All you got to do is hold a stupid sign somewhere where I am. The rest will work itself out.

TOS.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Not against the women who have valid claims against her husband .

Benghazi, Bill's infidelities, and claims she is buddies with Big Business. Umm, which candidate is an enemy of Wall Street, excepting Bernie Sanders? Same old tired lines and FOX crap.

Republicans, a big wad of dumb. You're going to lose big in 2016.

wkmac

From 1993 to 2001, Alexander Cockburn and I wrote dozens of articles on the political corruption of Bill and Hillary Clinton and their cronies in DC and Arkansas. In many ways, those years represented the golden age of political journalism, with a fresh scandal ripening each month. As Hillary cruises toward the Democratic nomination, if not the White House, it’s time to dig into the Clinton Files and resurrect the stories of sleaze, malfeasance and transgression from that feculent decade. — JSC

Paper Trails: Big Timber, The Clintons and the Origins of the Whitewater Scandal