Hillary's speech

Did Hillary really support Obama?

• Total voters

diesel96

Let's face it, depending where you stand on the issue's determines how you judge the speeches.....I made it a point to channel surf each news outlet after all three big speeches of the last two nights,...Kennedy, Michelle O, and Hillary. General concensus amongst all networks, CNN, MSNBC, ABC, PBS and BBC viewed performances as favorable except the views of FOX, who was much more critical and negative of all three speeches. I don't believe this represents "Fair and Balanced" reporting, more like an extended arm of the Republican party. I'm dying to see how upbeat and giddy they will be during the RNC, in the McCain/Bush cities......I mean the "twin cities" of Minnesota.:peaceful:

moreluck

golden ticket member
Maybe FOX is trying to offer some balance opposite the other networks??

Minimal support for Obama from this speech.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Let's face it, depending where you stand on the issue's determines how you judge the speeches.....I made it a point to channel surf each news outlet ... General concensus amongst all networks, CNN, MSNBC, ABC, PBS and BBC viewed performances as favorable except the views of FOX, who was much more critical and negative of all three speeches. I don't believe this represents "Fair and Balanced" reporting, ...:peaceful:
Channel surfing is what I did too and do on a regular basis. If one watches just FOX or just the other news outlet, you are getting a biased, slanted view of the world. Bottom line, FOX may not be "Fair and balanced" but neither are the other networks!
One has to channel surf to get a FAIR and BALANCED reporting on almost anything. When you do this, you see how bias and slanted the news is, no matter which news outlet you watch.
I like PBS Evening News (pretty bad when PBS now offers the "MOST" balanced view), at least they are honest in their liberal slant.

Note: As I am watching Morning Joe on MSNBC, they are saying that Hillary did the least she "had" to do, no more.