Hoffa’s Numbered Days

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
Hoffa’s Numbered Days - Jacobin

For UPS, the largest Teamster employer in the United States, Hoffa has been the gift that keeps on giving. John Schultz, a reporter for Traffic World, one of the freight industry’s leading publications, wrote an article in May 2000 called “In Love with Hoffa”:

United Parcel Service, the nation’s largest transportation company, feels that it has taken part in one of the great trades of all time in labor: James P. “Jimmy” Hoffa for Ron Carey as president of the Teamsters union.​

upschuck

Hoffa’s Numbered Days - Jacobin

or UPS, the largest Teamster employer in the United States, Hoffa has been the gift that keeps on giving. John Schultz, a reporter for Traffic World, one of the freight industry’s leading publications, wrote an article in May 2000 called “In Love with Hoffa”:

United Parcel Service, the nation’s largest transportation company, feels that it has taken part in one of the great trades of all time in labor: James P. “Jimmy” Hoffa for Ron Carey as president of the Teamsters union.​
Bad link

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
Scanned it, and seems one sided to me, like they had an agenda.
I agree. Reminds me of all the biased US presidential election propaganda.

I haven't seen any Hoffa propaganda coming up in my general searches for UPS news, but when I do I will post them. This is an equal opportunity forum.